Idea for/with Zombieland

EnviousGL

Grandmaster
So what if you leave zombieland on all the time, or maybe even say once a week or so, really isnt the point.

But with that, outside of serverwide events you could have it running, and to play it makes you buy credits/lifes.
So say you pay 60k gold from your normal bank, and each extra life is another 60k. Would be an AMAZING gold sink. The amount per credit is debatable, 60k was just an idea.

The spawn points/spawning would have to be changed just a little so you dont die 5x instantly trying to spawn.

The issue of players being sucked out of the real world I see like this:
It might be popular for the first couple days./weeks but most would burn out on it pretty quick.

The reward system could be almost anything but, idea:
You can use the points you attain in zombieland to perhaps buy some dono items, hairdyes...or perhaps put all relics on a list, and say per 1000 points you could buy yourself a piece of relic, like the spider relic system. I would put all of the relics though across the board on there, then make it somehow assist you in attaining/leveling relics.

Thats just an idea for a reward system, it could be nearly anything. It would be fun to do a run once and a while with a little group just for a change of pace.

Again all are just ideas i brainstormed as I typed so ~~

Discuss

Bromista

Grandmaster
While I would love a zombieland I could play all the time, and wouldn't necessarily be much of an issue if it were done in a way that didn't suck away the playerbase, there would be a nagging lag issue for as long as the event is run. For some reason the game just can't handle tons of AI aggro at once and that's exactly what zombieland provides.

It would have to be on its own server and that would kill any connection you could make to it and the base UOF server.

Even if it were for nothing I'd still jump over and play a bit because it's fun as fuck. Lot more fun with people to compete with/against though so my vote is to keep it to the annual or semi-annual event in tandem with base UOF server the way things are :)