IDOC Damage

IDOC Damage: Good Idea?

• Total voters

Dj Double D

Grandmaster
Once a structure becomes IDOC, it has X amt of heath relative to the size of house and number of items (I mean a LOT of health).
Spells can be cast on the house and dexxers can attack the walls, but no pets cos thatd make it nonsensical.
People basically PVP the house to try to reduce the health (timer), leaving open the risk of more PVP since there will be a constant reward of the timer going down if people are engaging the structure.
Yea?
Nay?

Dj Double D

Grandmaster
Don't just vote, people, weigh in on why!
I think this has the potential to more fully develop the idoc scene, since now people will be bringing a wider variety of characters to an IDOC not just mages.. and the PVP will be split betwen "Do I attack the house or PVP?"

Dj Double D

Grandmaster
The thinking behind this idea is that in real life, if there are a bunch of people at a decaying structure and they want it to fall down, someone goes to get the beer, someone breaks out a couple of fubars, couple sledgies, and not too long after, nothing taller than 2'...

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
I've always dwelled on the thought of the structure staying up yet able to take damage. Chests falling apart. Fires. Making items useless.