IDOC???

Khaladon

Master
Does anyone know of a house then went IDOC and collapsed west of trinsic along the mountain? It would have been a large custom plot. Sandstone with a waterfall.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
Nope but the circumstances behind this house dropping sounds very odd to me ...........

GL i hope devs can help you get some real answers

Khaladon

Master
Just doesn't make sense...My house was there and all good last night..this am...POOF. ALL GONE. And someone has a plot down on it now. No idea... and yes i did refresh it...

Malkraven

Grandmaster
that's hardly the house owners fault thou if there just on the stairs lol there is no way to prevent it.....

S

Shane

If someones mining at a house AFK and dropping the ore into a bagi nto the house they are coowned to the house usually.
We check into it deeply and ensure it is in fact that miners house before we remove the house and ban acct for AFK mining out of a house.

This sounds like somoene got access to your acct or something my man.
If it did go IDOC and fall you didn't refresh it, however if it was refreshed it didn't go IDOC so someone dropped it from your account.

limlight

Grandmaster
Is there a way for you guys to look at logs and see if he was scammed? Like when dwade got scammed? Sounds like he got screwed.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Dwade got ripped by a guy he coowned, I didn't think staff helped figure out who it was (just some good ol detective work).

Khaladon

Master
Well, i wrote Shane a PM a bit ago explaining the situation and the "help" i got so far. Guess we will see where it lands...Just sucks to lose everything you work for and nobody can tell you why....

limlight

Grandmaster
Yeah man...if u were not afk mining/taming...and u didnt coown someone...you either got hacked somehow..or something sucks royally. Sorry bro.

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
He was just on like a day ago. Something's wrong. I know people claim this stuff all the time but he's a very upstanding guy. There must be a way to check log in or some logs or something. We really don't want to lose him from our guilds. Please try to help him!

limlight

Grandmaster
Wait..its not you?..

Id bet he did afk taming/mining or something. I thought this was you.