If you're working on GM Mage and not resist

mynameis

Adept
Hit me up, I have 2 characters with resist in high 80s. If you do mana vampire on me you can steal some mana and GM quicker. I'd even pay for some regs.

If they are on different accounts have them both cast MV on one target. If they are on the same account make a mage on your other account ( if you have room) and use him as a permanent resist caster. I'm sure you have a char like a uoforever, dexxer, or mule on an alt account with magery? If you don't this is a great chance to make one!

If they are on different accounts have them both cast MV on one target. If they are on the same account make a mage on your other account ( if you have room) and use him as a permanent resist caster. I'm sure you have a char like a uoforever, dexxer, or mule on an alt account with magery? If you don't this is a great chance to make one!

I'm pretty sure OP is asking for people to cast on his toon to level his own Resist, using other people's Mages...

mynameis

Adept
Dunno what OP is, guessing original poster but yeah. I'd be 'wasting' the magery gains since I GM'd so if someone else is wasting the resist gains, lets hook up. Especially if you can get a little bonus perk using me.