I'll take a count on principle alone.

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
I realize everyone who plays this game already has their minds made up about what they will and wont do. So I have absolutely no interest in trying to convince you.
Doobey Magee is my main, He is a bard/archer and he doesnt bother anyone. I don't loot monsters i dont start. I dont loot player corpses i wasn't involved in. He's pretty much a nice guy.
And im just letting you all know i will take a count everytime.....
This is the second time a blue has stood right on top of my ancient lich paragon and refuse to move when i asked.
You can try to ninja me all day, but i am provoking that lich onto you and shooting you in the face with an arrow.

So in a week wen Doobey Magee is Red. You'll all know why. Lame blues to lazy to kill thier own shit.

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster
Provoking onto people ftw. Nothing better than having someone try to steal a high end paragon from you, voking it onto him and him dying instantly lol

berticus

Grandmaster
Hell ya man. Drop those filthy sluts. Just stay logged in as much as possible and all is well

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

Jager

Grandmaster
to funny, had some Chaos guy trying to kill me in Khaldun, he got my horsless naked stealther, but when i was voking undead knights onto him he would redline, my bard with no eval couldnt really help other than poisons and eb's, didnt drop him but prob made him feel like an idiot.

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
I did'nt kill him, i got him to about 5 health and chased him off. Assuming he got the point.
He came back right as i was cleaning up the mobs and landed a realy nice warhammer hit on me. We faught for about 40 seconds and 2 pks rolled in and killed us both. The best part is he ninja looted my +10 vanq silver bow. and then the ancient lich paragon chased the pks off.
So i made it back and got all my loot, all his loot, and my bow back.
Totally worth it.

Hobajeba

Novice
I agree 100%. Especially when they don't hide etc. and just stand there. If they were "role-playing" a thief or whatever excuse they want to give, I could understand. But ,just standing over my kill is inexcusable. Take a count.

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
I agree 100%. Especially when they don't hide etc. and just stand there. If they were "role-playing" a thief or whatever excuse they want to give, I could understand. But ,just standing over my kill is inexcusable. Take a count.
I could careless if they are role playing a thief. I just wanted to give a warning. I hate doing bad things on doobey, but I will take the count.

He coulda lied to me. When I say "thanks for the help but please back away from my mob". Lie.... Say your just helping me and u don't want the loot.

Then ill end up having to fight u at full health with nothing to Provo on you.

But stand on my critter and ignore me and its go time.
I'm not good.... This isn't a cocky threat of insta death and hellbent revenge.

It's just me letting everyone know. Doobey Magee is a sweetheart. He has absolutely no interest in fighting. He will help you in any way he can.

But I will die, or go red before someone blatantly plays me.

Now I have a character named "an unpredictable"
He is unpredictable.
He is cold hearted.
And although he has no interest in bothering blues that are farming.
There's still 100 other reasons he may lash out.
He will fight if your talking shit, he will fight if someone he knows doesn't like you, hell he will even fight if your stealing from un-killed mobs.
But he won't grief afks, he will rez u and let u loot everything but your head and your gold. And his primary goal is to hunt pks.

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
Ever consider joining Trin? Sounds like you RP your characters and we're a casual rp guild. Contact me if want more info.
And yeah those people need to be shot in the face.

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
Ever consider joining Trin? Sounds like you RP your characters and we're a casual rp guild. Contact me if want more info.
And yeah those people need to be shot in the face.
I'm still new here and don't know many people. But all my primary characters are in TBH.
And I'm pretty happy with them. The core group of players are good players and good people.

The new players are less then supportive, but either way I like the guild and intend to stick with it.

An unpredictable however is looking for a pk hunting guild and has a post in the lfg section. I want him to find a solid group of 4 or 5 pk hunters that use voice coms, hunt on the weekends, and target thieves, pks, and afk griefers.

He is 5 x with a split on poisoning/tracking.
Hes been handling himself pretty well, but I still need a lot of practice.

Defari

Adept
@Skye Wolfbane - I was thinking of applying to Trin myself actually. I was looking at some of the pics posted on your forum from the city guard outings and it looked like a lot of fun. Pvp is always fun with a bit of rp thrown in :) I'm still working on completing a dexxer tho so it might be awhile before I apply.

And btw - Doobey is the man!

Desi

Grandmaster
This this THIS makes me so stabby as well. Christ, what an asshole. Take those counts, Doobs. Red will be quite becoming on you, anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gedron

Master
We actually had a thread on this a long time ago to list the ninja looters so we could single them out. I'll try to find it and link to it again. I remember UNIQUE NAME and AM UMU were on there. Provy Legs and BIG LEX TRUCKIN made it on there as well. All ass goblins.

WRSampson

Expert
With my provo I just run off the screen and let them attack the closest thing to them.... it usually works for getting them away from me.

Blizz

Novice
I have gone red on my bard more than once over situations similar to this.... provoing mobs onto would be thieves is priceless... its even better when you provo a shadow balron paragon on a hopeful PK and they get one shot, that's like the highlight of my bards day.

Bromista

Grandmaster
We actually had a thread on this a long time ago to list the ninja looters so we could single them out. I'll try to find it and link to it again. I remember UNIQUE NAME and AM UMU were on there. Provy Legs and BIG LEX TRUCKIN made it on there as well. All ass goblins.
Other notable poorboys: Malekith (worst offender, and worst ninja looter ever I beat him every time no need to attack the poor guy)

Bradley....decent guy and we get along but he will loot your shit if he has a healer with him.

Fupa (Wu Wei's bard) is a known griefer but he's not very good with him. But he will show up on his red immediately after his bard fails.

Fuck I thought I had more. Countless nameless newbs, can't remember everybody.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gedron

Master
I've seen Jimmy Warlord engage in such fuckery from time to time, but I don't see him all that often on my rotations.

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
Other notable poorboys: Malekith (worst offender, and worst ninja looter ever I beat him every time no need to attack the poor guy)

Bradley....decent guy and we get along but he will loot your shit if he has a healer with him.

Fupa (Wu Wei's bard) is a known griefer but he's not very good with him. But he will show up on his red immediately after his bard fails.

Fuck I thought I had more. Countless nameless newbs, can't remember everybody.
Name dropping like a boss.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Can't stand bottom feeders...lol.

And of course I say this today, the second time I have ever went crim looting someones kill. First time was for a taming ss (char was named azria-, I thought it was eric azria the mega-douchebag but apparently it was some guy with an unhealthy obsession lol) I jacked the scroll, died, and looted the ss on my alt. Win.

Today someone lured a spawn over and it started attacking my tamers dragon. I assumed looting rights, liked what I saw, bam criminal act. Apologized, butttt I didn't give it back ;)

Strife

Master
"Wall Street" can be added to the list. He was I destard 3 a lot tonight with me. He would disco my pets then attack them/ me. He wasn't very good though. A quick e-Field to stop his running and provo the AW and my two pets onto him and he was dead several times.