I'm lost. fishing questions

i'm trying to fish up mibs with 2 chars. and for 2nd char, i also want to do treasure hunting.

1.Magery
2.Meditation
3.Resist
4.Eval
5.Music
6.Provo
7.Fishing 110

2. - treasure hunter?
1.Archery
2.Tactics
3.Healing
4.Anatomy
5.Hiding
6.Fishing
7.Carto
8.Lock picking

for char 2.
idk what to drop and what to raise.. i know carto only requires 75.. but decrease anatomy? or hiding?

please advise me the best combination for good synergy. thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoar

Adept
I'd drop hiding since you need anatomy to res your alt mage if he dies on the ship. If you really need to hide, you could cast invis on your alt mage.

For fishing you dont need lp. But if your going to thunt i suggest a 3rd character. I run three when i fish two healing archer hiding fishermen and my main provo archer. For tmaps i run my thief/thunter (no offense at all lol but 50 mage so emerg heals) then run my provo archer. Depending on tmap level i may bring my extra archer fisher w/healing. If your just running the tmaps from fishing you can handle it with no offense.

I just made a fisher/thunter with magery no point of trying to make him a fighter at all when you can just recall in with your tamer.

Wizx13

Grandmaster
I use the two boat method , my Fisher on one boat and my Archer on the other boat just out of spell reach. Start the macro for the Fisher to fish at the MIB then switch over to the archer and wait for everything to pop . Let the Fisher die because his job is done and finish off the mobs with the archer.