I'm pretty new but one thing has me puzzled...

Dupster

Apprentice
Why is it that reds are allowed in town?

Its quite a bizarre affair to let them have the best of both worlds, back in the day it was a sacrifice for the red life (and not a huge deal as u have a house/mules/etc). One min there is a few of them just outside of town precasting etc and next min they are running through town banking away and so on.

Other than that the shard sure is alive and well.

Deadpool

Grandmaster
Um does it matter? They can't attack you in town unless you already flagged on them.

And Siege Perilous always let reds in town.

Kilike

Grandmaster
Um does it matter? They can't attack you in town unless you already flagged on them.

And Siege Perilous always let reds in town.
Not always, but you're right it doesn't matter, however it is still odd in terms of the norm. Though with metas and bright colors everywhere, I'm surprised this is what got brought up.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Deadpool

Grandmaster
Not always, but you're right it doesn't matter, however it is still odd in terms of the norm. Though with metas and bright colors everywhere, I'm surprised this is what got brought up.

Sent from my SM-G900P

What do you mean not always? Like a prepped explo and then trying to run the hell out of town before it goes off? I think people need to just be a little more prepared.

Kilike

Grandmaster
What do you mean not always? Like a prepped explo and then trying to run the hell out of town before it goes off? I think people need to just be a little more prepared.
Running in with an explo prepped is far different than being allowed to shop,bank in every town lol.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Why is it that reds are allowed in town?

Its quite a bizarre affair to let them have the best of both worlds, back in the day it was a sacrifice for the red life (and not a huge deal as u have a house/mules/etc). One min there is a few of them just outside of town precasting etc and next min they are running through town banking away and so on.

Other than that the shard sure is alive and well.

just the way it is here, helps drive a little pvp and as stated they can't attack you in town.

welcome btw

also ignore @Deadpool he's worthless unless there's a poll involved

gadric

Expert
It is kinda obvious that UOF was developed in order to appease the Pker crowd who got snubbed when UO evolved and developed Trammel. They want to be able to Pk EVERYWHERE

Deadpool

Grandmaster
It is kinda obvious that UOF was developed in order to appease the Pker crowd who got snubbed when UO evolved and developed Trammel. They want to be able to Pk EVERYWHERE

500x1000px-ll-04d1e204_gdyblaugh-gif.24503

Kilike

Grandmaster
Why would you even play on a shard like this, if you thought that? Not to mention this is hands down the most trammy all fel server ever made

Sent from my SM-G900P

gadric

Expert
I think you may have a crush on me deadpool but I am not interested in folks who still live with their parents so I think you are out of luck

gadric

Expert
Why would you even play on a shard like this, if you thought that? Not to mention this is hands down the most trammy all fel server ever made

Sent from my SM-G900P
If I remember correctly before Trammel Reds could not even enter town except Bucs Den without being guard killed.
Why should they be allowed in towns now?

Kilike

Grandmaster
If I remember correctly before Trammel Reds could not even enter town except Bucs Den without being guard killed.
Why should they be allowed in towns now?
Why does it matter? It doesn't. They can't attack you, unless YOU flag them

Sent from my SM-G900P