I'm returning from after well over a decade. Former UO beta tester, quit playing in 2003. I'm back!

drjspector

Feels great to be back! I have been reading these forums for quite some time and I feel that I am finally ready to introduce myself.

I used to play on Sonoma. Had a grandfathered house in Bucaneer's Cove. That is honestly about all I can remember it has been so long.

Truth be told, I made an account months ago and messed around for a few minutes and have been thinking about it since. I returned to the account I created on UOF and honestly I feel pretty lost and am wondering where I can seek some guidance? My brothers that lived in different state were the ones that orignally got me started on UO and they helped me get on my feet. I feel like that lost wandering soul in Britain once again.

I am really looking forward to this though. I pretty much had drool coming out of my mouth when I went to the bank for the first time. It is slowly coming back to me, stored away somewhere deep in my brain.

This is really great though. I'm very excited to dive back in.

Darkbane

Welcome back! I am just returning too. Formerly played on Catskills from 97-2003 and a couple brief stints on other shards. I'm just glad there is a solid population and a server with some longevity. Hope you relive some glorious times

drjspector

I was actually a beta tester, which is how I got the house in Buccaneers Cove.

Back when my house used to get robbed.