In your opinion: Should I keep this house or sell it?

Would you keep this house or would you sell it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guys, I have been playing UO since the 90's and I've placed houses for fun and done nothing but that and it's so easy to emotionally let go of a placed house. Houses come and houses go (I need the money to place and decorate homes, it's all I like to do in game!) but then I found this spot and I am in love:

lqqC9NW.png

It is very small, of course, there isn't much for storage, there would be little vendor traffic, it's re-sale value wouldn't be very high I imagine, but gosh, that front yard. A yew tree, a hedge, near a moongate, AND an animated fountain? Oh my gosh. What do you all think? Would you keep it or would you sell it? What would you do with the plot if you had it?

Last edited:
Deed it cuz aint no body going to buy that pile of rubbish
I think sir, that you may have troubling selling this plot based on distance from everything. I wish you goodluck, there may be someone that wants a unique plot.

*Edited by a passing stranger

Deed it cuz aint no body going to buy that pile of rubbish
I think sir, that you may have troubling selling this plot based on distance from everything. I wish you goodluck, there may be someone that wants a unique plot.

*Edited by a passing stranger

Thankfully @Bromista isn't staff, as being my biggest fanboy (or stalker) he'd edit every post of mine.

shirtandpantsman

Grandmaster
it's at least running distance from a moongate, but not much you can do with something that small, and you'll grow to resent the fountain.

Xiulan

Master
If you love it and it makes you happy, why not do something creative with it and enjoy it for a while? You could make a little park there with plants and flowers, or a pond, or another kind of fountain... maybe raise some bees and harvest the honey and wax.

Here's a few ideas:

GXDpLAa.jpg

WbbKvUG.png

4KJmD5R.jpg