Is it just me or has anyone noticed a jump in BOD quality?

thestand

Grandmaster
I've noticed a jump in bods being boring and not worth the time. I made 3 tailors and shit... I just don't have enough time in my day to do bods and play uo.

halygon

Grandmaster
Just cancelled a 20 ex horned leather LBOD T_T
I feel ya, last night during the lag spikes I got a 20x aggy sBOD but got disconnected as it popped on screen. When I was able to get back in, the blacksmith says I have to wait 6 hours for a bod and none in my backpack.

spudd

Grandmaster
I feel ya, last night during the lag spikes I got a 20x aggy sBOD but got disconnected as it popped on screen. When I was able to get back in, the blacksmith says I have to wait 6 hours for a bod and none in my backpack.

Yeah I had the same problem but mine was a bronze or gold I don't remember

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeerJedi

Grandmaster
i'm officially stepping out of this thread again for another week. I just got some copper plate pieces and a verite 20 exceptional sbod for norse helm, agapite plate 20x LBOD (Non exceptional)

i need to take full stock of my collections, but alas i can't complain until next week. :p

spudd

Grandmaster
Lol Fatts is jealous I just got a gold chain Lbod I don't remember the count right now.

halygon

Grandmaster
i'm officially stepping out of this thread again for another week. I just got some copper plate pieces and a verite 20 exceptional sbod for norse helm, agapite plate 20x LBOD (Non exceptional)

i need to take full stock of my collections, but alas i can't complain until next week. :p

Lol Fatts is jealous I just got a gold chain Lbod I don't remember the count right now.

I'm starting to dislike you guys and your great bods. :(

Zoobler

Grandmaster
First time getting a bod in months...(UO hiatus) 100 bs got a 20x valorite female plate :)
Before that best I had got was a bod that gave a shadow hammer and that was a month of bod's