Is it really worth it?

MrFancyPants

I've been crafting in the Crafting Guild area in Brit, but it seems like it's more of a hassle having to lug mats around every few minutes. So my question is, is it really worth crafting in that area from max skill gain, when I could just sit at the bank with my mats in my bank and run my macro all day without break?

eppy

Grandmaster
Crafting area uses less resources, there is no skill gain bonus. If you are leveling, do it in a dungeon. If you are crafting to sell stuff, do it in the crafting area. Get a damn beetle to carry stuff on and stop being a peasant. :)

amonseti

Grandmaster
Crafting area uses less resources, there is no skill gain bonus. If you are leveling, do it in a dungeon. If you are crafting to sell stuff, do it in the crafting area. Get a damn beetle to carry stuff on and stop being a peasant. :)

How does one craft with out a forge and anvil ??

Elvera

Grandmaster
If you work with 5000 ingots and dont have time to check regulary, crafts area is the best..
But if you have time, you can work with 500 ingots in order toavoid ingot loss due PKs..You can get much more skill with that..
And after 100 in all craft skills, get scrolls to raise your skill thats much easier..

Elvera

Grandmaster
For capentry especially do it in dungeon, or best way just buy ss..
For example i have enough ss to be legendary in all craft skill..:)
buy when you see a ss cheap..dont miss it..

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Get a beetle / pack animal.

Cycle from brit crafting area to the sewers. Assuming you don't have to be at an anvil, and your not worried about mats vs profit from reselling, go to the sewers. If you just care about gains, that's the place to go. Just don't afk, stay one tile next to the exit, and if you see a red, just step that one tile and your safe. You can wait the griefing out, or go over to the crafting area to waste some time.

I know offhand a beetle can hold 1500 boards. I don't know about other stuff, but I didn't have a problem recalling too much with this method. I usually stayed in the sewers for 1-2 hours before I had to recall for most crafting skills.

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Tapatalk