Is there a Loot Cut off ?

amonseti

Grandmaster
-- Disclosure -- Although the following seems like a Rant , I did not intend it to be ..

Yeah I know there prolly is no loot clamping or anything of the like .. but it sure feels like it .. likely just coincidence but this is what makes me think of the possibility of one..

So when im out doing events like the eley event , or simply farming MOTM's.. I loot all the gold and items from my kills every time. including looting corpse's that are left with loot ..

Now in the past 2 months i have not looted a damn thing other than gold and the staple weapons / armor .. thats it thats all no cloth , relics, spell books etc not even a single one of thos ele crystal fragments..
But ive noticed that those people whom do not loot there kills of gold and staple items are always the ones , selling the good shit here in these forums ..

Just a confused observation ..

or has someone set my luck to 0 or something ... just seems odd that after 2 months ive not looted anything of value , and im putting in at least 3 to 4hrs a day in effort farming MOTM's etc .

TraJik

Grandmaster
Things like this do confuse me in UO. I've had weeks where I make millions and months where I make fractions of that. I will say that it does make finally seeing the relic, taming ss, or whatever it is that drops immediately trigger something where it is an instinctual panic to grab the item and boogey. If an item drops on a corpse with 100k in value on it sometimes I feel like I might have a heart attack irl just from the HOLY SHIT THEY DO EXIST factor of finally getting that item.
Keep at it bro, it will pay off with a hot streak eventually. It always does.