Is this allowed on UOF? FPS Patch for smooth movement...

Young Star

Grandmaster
Downloaded and tested this. I am uninstalling.

There is a big delay in character movement when I am looking at two clients at the same time. On the client I am moving it looks fine but on the other it shows the character moving 2-3 tiles behind.
When I have them both turned off I can pretty easily maneuver my character on one client while only watching him from the other. Trying to do this when the client had the FPS patch turned on it was really sloppy.

I opened up a three clients to watch how sync'ed they were. The first two clients were used to observe while the third was used to run around. The first client with it turned off there was only a very slightly noticeable delay watching the third run around. The second client with it turned on there was significant lag in the movement of the character. Toggling the first and second clients yielded the same result. THe one with the FPS patch turned on showed 2-3 tiles of delay in where the moving character really was.

Having the patch turned on in the client that was running around and turned off in the two that were used to observe they could still track the playing correctly but it just looked a lot more jumpy. Having it turned on with one of the clients that was observing and the one that was moving you could see huge skips in the player moving around.

Nasty_Girl

Apprentice
Yes you have to register at servuo but this download is more safe then any other in my opinion.

@Young Star
I run this with 2 accounts smoothy on a win 10 laptop with i7, 8gb ram and ssd and with a 130 ping (eu).

Young Star

Grandmaster
Yes it runs smooth but have you watch yourself run around while looking at both clients at the same time? There is a big delay. Run around and stop and you can see on the second client that first character is still moving 1-3 tiles before you see it stop at the same spot.

Alana

Apprentice
Yes it runs smooth but have you watch yourself run around while looking at both clients at the same time? There is a big delay. Run around and stop and you can see on the second client that first character is still moving 1-3 tiles before you see it stop at the same spot.

Yeah it is true it actually can make it so you think you are very far ahead of someone but they are actually right on top of you I had to stop using it sadly.