isnt market in-game a little dead? suggestion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

asics

Grandmaster
isnt the market in game alittle dead? some months ago..a lot of shit on selling\buying...and ppl interestedin it..now really not so much..

suggestions? thoughts?

- remove old drop (like no more charchoral or blood sandals,white sash\white sandsals) and put others.. maybe cyclic.. so we dont have blood sandals or charcoral sandals..so little priced.. maybe change a little the color like..

lich instead givecharchorla, give another black sandals hue
blood ele instead blood sandals, give another "red" sandals hue
balron instead ice white..give i dunno... another!:)

-add some other wereables in loot, rightnow we have just polar bear, i dont want BLAZE items..just something that will bring ppl in some spot to find (example a deer , a new bear mask, a tribal) maybe an ophidian or a gargoyle mask that arent so much visited right now should be nice.

- we area all happy that we have new Cloth Tier bod syst... but what about remove some old color?.. there is really a flood of tier five...few months ago..to buy some red metallic or some fallon\ice white..was quite hard..now if you have to sell , you can wait days.. maybe remove some of old colors? cyclic too..?

-ps, should we get some more ps..like bowcraft? or maybe all other skill like combat but just PVM related?

-skill scroll: should we get some use of the combat skill ss? maybe if you gt 10 ss sword you can get some shit reward or something craft related?..so ss of combat skill will have an use..

tnxall for reading and maybe suggesting

noobs705

Grandmaster
The in game economy is totally fucked in the last few months you can't sell any items without discounting them 40% not quite sure how to fix it but id say change gold sink items so the old might be sought after. I hope Shane does something or long term people have no incentive to stick with. This server it's ridiculous after playing this server for 8 months I don't think one item I've had has done anything but depreciate in value.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheFallen

Grandmaster
I hope Shane does something or I'm leaving this server it's rediculous after playing this server for 8 months I don't think one item I've had has done anything but depreciate in value.
can I have your stuff... Or at least one eternal since I still don't have one. Or even better some pure white stuff since another month or so it will be worthless anyway.

Lexington

Grandmaster
The in game economy is totally fucked in the last few months you can't sell any items without discounting them 40% not quite sure how to fix it but is say change gold sink items so the old might be saught after. I hope Shane does something or I'm leaving this server it's rediculous after playing this server for 8 months I don't think one item I've had has done anything but depreciate in value.

I haven't played on any other "free" server before so I can't comment on their economy's. Honestly I don't think this server will ever have an economy where items appreciate in value. Land will yes, but items, I don't think so. With the constant addition of new items, be it donation or other wise, people don't seem to covet the old items. Compare it to the new generation smart phones... Once the new model is released the old one is almost worthless. Is this a bad thing I guess it really depends on your play style. If you play as a UO broker to buy and sell yes you're fucked but there is so much more to the game then the selling forms. My suggestion would be buy items because you want them not because you think they will be a good investment. I'm personally going to take a step back from my current play style and try something new.

noobs705

Grandmaster
I get that not all items will gain value but i mean aside from one time donation items i think every item keeps going down in value.

Lexington

Grandmaster
I get that not all items will gain value but i mean aside from one time donation items i think every item keeps going down in value.

Yep it disappointing for sure and I don't have the answer for it. I believe most players are item rich not gold rich which makes it even worse as they need to liquidate to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.