Jailed Myself...Tile Bugged

Bromista

Grandmaster
There is a safe spot below the Yew Courthouse.
d40486f803.png

The teleporter takes you to a room that is damn near impossible to get inside.
d53a0ea373.png

If you step on the wrong tile (in the underground portion) it will teleport you to jail with no way out.
91bf38bb1e.png

So this is where my main character is stuck for the time being with no way out. lol.

@Adam @Shane @JoeB @JennaL HALP!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Haha! That's shitty, but really neat. Less than 1% of anyone to ever play on UOF will see this place first hand. Love this kind of accidental exploration.

K A Z

Grandmaster
alot of people (me included) used to have a rune to that place (the hole in the wall actually leads to a T2A passage..). I reported it to Carl about 1 1/2 years ago and I guess he turned some of the tiles into jail teleporters to stop people from AFK macroing in there.

Faytality

Staff member
There is a safe spot below the Yew Courthouse.
d40486f803.png

The teleporter takes you to a room that is damn near impossible to get inside.
d53a0ea373.png

If you step on the wrong tile (in the underground portion) it will teleport you to jail with no way out.
91bf38bb1e.png

So this is where my main character is stuck for the time being with no way out. lol.

@Adam @Shane @JoeB @JennaL HALP!!!
I'll send you a cake with a file inside it.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Lollllllllll.

They really need to fix the root of the issue here. Just block the tile off, don't change the destination.

so-LOW

Grandmaster
The way you have let me get under your skin is sooooo satisfying. Words cannot describe, but I try. It helps to have a vocabulary of more than 200 words, I can only do so much but I still do my best.

Get some.
Lol if u seriouslu thing anyone on uo, especially your goofy ass, is under or has been under my skin you need to up ur meds or like i said before.... stop smoking goat turds n eatin cow bhole

so-LOW

Grandmaster
This is old news but I am sooooo bored at work. @so-LOW been taken for any rides lately? Or do you have nothing left in your house to get looted?? lolol.

I get it though, when you have so many accts and share so many accts your co-owner list fills up pretty fast! You forget that sometimes you put 20mil worth of valuables in a friend chest. Oops.

Old azz knows how it feels, to have nothing left to lose
To burn it all and be left alone with silence
How it feels, with the anger and the rage
He's still here...so I guess he is defiant

I thought you quit? I was told you quit. I would quit too if I were you, but I definitely wouldn't come back to the forums to get trashed as hard as you do.

I can do this all day.
Lol what? I lost like a pw robe n who knows what else... i got so many chars n share my very large amouny of rares w buddies cuz i dont give a shit about pixels like u.... to me they just.come with completely running uof in everyway possible

Ive lost like 20m in wolfs from just not ressing them.... ZERO FUCKS GIVEN

Ud prolly murder ur prize cow(wife) then blow ur brains out