Kapanen

Kapanen

Apprentice
Hello all. In my hay day I was actually heavily involved in a role playing guild on Catskills, called the Emerald Kingdom of Connemara. Located in the area south of Yew. The game play was great, but the stories they crafted, and wrote about in out of game forums.... such a history and fun storytelling! The leader was a fine gent, John McDermitt. I lost touch and know he wasn't in the best of health in the real world, if anyone has any news of him, please let me know. Anyway, they were a human guild, friendly with "The Fae" With a wonderful RP'ing fool named James. I never participated in any role playing, before or since, in any other game. And I'm not 100% convinced Id want to RP again. But I would love to get a feel for what the role playing community is like, or is even existent in UOF. Otherwise, Ive got about 15 years worth of catching up to do. Please message if you are a recruiting guild. I ran a pre-paladin dexxer at my finest hour. And that's about it. I want to get involved in some UO action and know I'm not going to manage surviving without a guild. So hit me up. Thank you for having me and "Happy Hunting."