Kareem the Troll

Bromista

Grandmaster
You have a whole new F&R forum to go and explode into. Let's see what you can do.
Haha that's true, but tbh I don't think I have even been that way yet since it was reintroduced.

Not sure I will either, I mean I already had my time in the spotlight. I had like 1k likes for 1.5k posts there or some shit. I feel like I already won R&F so it's time to let some of these newcomers to have a turn.

halygon

Grandmaster
Haha that's true, but tbh I don't think I have even been that way yet since it was reintroduced.

Not sure I will either, I mean I already had my time in the spotlight. I had like 1k likes for 1.5k posts there or some shit. I feel like I already won R&F so it's time to let some of these newcomers to have a turn.
That's cool....

....if you want to be a quitter....

...and no one likes a quitter.

Kareem

Grandmaster
I have to come clean. I have no computer to play UO! Thus I am suffering from mild psychosis and depression BUT atleast a 200% increase of the forums.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Lol
Oh and btw all the Famara talk about controlling spawns, well that's a thing of the past. Timers are variable now suckas!

Really didn't take much skill to hold a spawn back when the timers were static, just had to be in the right place at the right time once and you're set... because chances are you weren't going to have much/any competition.

And if you did have competition then you certainly couldn't take the credit for the inevitable group fight that took place over whatever it was.

I don't know how well Famara would do in today's UOF tamables market. I bet he'd spend all day every day tracking RDAs with the no-lifers in his guild that do it 24/7.