Killing blue pets on a blue should give counts

darthdeus

Journeyman
I don't usually cry about griefing out loud, but killing pets is something seriously broken. Just today, I recall to a blood ele spot in shame 5, another guy is running in, so I wait a second to see what he does, he then starts telling me to leave that it's his place, so I start typing that I won't loot and he can keep the 1k gold or whatever.

Before I can finish typing the sentence a few of his * buddies recall in on blues and start killing my pets, without saying anything. I wouldn't recally care if it was reds. But killing pets on blues while the pet is blue serves absolutely no purpose, other than griefing. I'm not even going to mention blue pking that $ does all the time to steal people's pets, because this is imho a much bigger issue, that just makes me want to quit playing here altogether.

Before the $ troll posts begin, let me just explicitly say that I do not care if a red comes and kills me, or lures my pets into mobs, because he's at least taking some risk. Or if a blue person PKs me they get at least some form of punishment (although very mild). All I'm saying is that if someone is inflicting damage upon other players, there should be consequences and riks involved too, not just a 3 minute crim timer. Sure reds can run in 10 people zerg with minimum risk, but they still die a lot and get statted, unlike all the blue griefers out there who just keep griefing non-stop 24/7.

Now I'll just sit back and wait for someone to post that UO is about griefing ...

Bobby123

Grandmaster
I don't usually cry about griefing out loud, but killing pets is something seriously broken. Just today, I recall to a blood ele spot in shame 5, another guy is running in, so I wait a second to see what he does, he then starts telling me to leave that it's his place, so I start typing that I won't loot and he can keep the 1k gold or whatever.

Before I can finish typing the sentence a few of his * buddies recall in on blues and start killing my pets, without saying anything. I wouldn't recally care if it was reds. But killing pets on blues while the pet is blue serves absolutely no purpose, other than griefing. I'm not even going to mention blue pking that $ does all the time to steal people's pets, because this is imho a much bigger issue, that just makes me want to quit playing here altogether.

Before the $ troll posts begin, let me just explicitly say that I do not care if a red comes and kills me, or lures my pets into mobs, because he's at least taking some risk. Or if a blue person PKs me they get at least some form of punishment (although very mild). All I'm saying is that if someone is inflicting damage upon other players, there should be consequences and riks involved too, not just a 3 minute crim timer. Sure reds can run in 10 people zerg with minimum risk, but they still die a lot and get statted, unlike all the blue griefers out there who just keep griefing non-stop 24/7.

Now I'll just sit back and wait for someone to post that UO is about griefing ...

Nice Story Brah !

Firstly , you have to tell everyone which guild you come from .

Thank You !

darthdeus

Journeyman
Nice Story Brah !

Firstly , you have to tell everyone which guild you come from .

Thank You !

How is this of any relevance to the issue? But I guess since $ is the main source of griefers and cheaters on this server, I guess you don't really have anything to say, other than keep trolling as always.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
How is this of any relevance to the issue? But I guess since $ is the main source of griefers and cheaters on this server, I guess you don't really have anything to say, other than keep trolling as always.

EQMS player complaining abt griefing ?

wow !

nice logic !

darthdeus

Journeyman
EQMS player complaining abt griefing ?

wow !

nice logic !

I never said I'm EQMS, in fact, I do think that their we-need-10-people-to-leave-the-house mentality is harmful, but I'd still prefer a 10 people zerg over any $ member griefing on blues.

Deadpool

Grandmaster
Bobby, shut the fuck up. It's old. Go back to talking about how good at RDAs you are in the wrong section of the forums like you usually do.

girana

Grandmaster
I never said I'm EQMS, in fact, I do think that their we-need-10-people-to-leave-the-house mentality is harmful, but I'd still prefer a 10 people zerg over any $ member griefing on blues.

so zerg guild griefing small guilds is ok
but small guild griefing zerg guilds is not ok ?

LAWL

Bobby123

Grandmaster

LAWL

Its a typical DodgeQMS logic akaTypical @GluttonySDS logic ..............

Glutts proposed this idea at least 30 times in the last 6 mths but the idea was repeatedly rejected.

He has to get his minions to do all the dirty work for him these days !

Worst of all , they try to make it sound like its from a " new " player .

darthdeus

Journeyman

LAWL

Can you even read? All I said is that a zerg guild on reds at least has a possibility to be punished for what they're doing. Sure it is annoying to run into 10 EQMS when we're 2-3, but there are times when they go down and it hurts them, and there are times when they're not in huge 10+ zerg and it hurts them even more (though not so often in my experience). Yes there are people who quit because they don't want to be constantly rolled by EQMS, I'm not arguing about that (just witnessed one case very recently).

But your griefing guild doesn't just grief zerg guilds, you grief everyone, even new players, and your only purpose in this game is to grief as much as possible.

Everyone knows you are from DodgeQMS so you dont to hide .

Then everyone is misinformed.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Can you even read? All I said is that a zerg guild on reds at least has a possibility to be punished for what they're doing. Sure it is annoying to run into 10 EQMS when we're 2-3, but there are times when they go down and it hurts them, and there are times when they're not in huge 10+ zerg and it hurts them even more (though not so often in my experience). Yes there are people who quit because they don't want to be constantly rolled by EQMS, I'm not arguing about that (just witnessed one case very recently).

But your griefing guild doesn't just grief zerg guilds, you grief everyone, even new players, and your only purpose in this game is to grief as much as possible.

Then everyone is misinformed.

nice story brah !!!

Cheapsuit

Master
@darthdeus I think most people agree that something should be done but I think the problem is figuring out what to do that is fair and balanced. For some people giving counts may seem a bit much.

Young Star

Grandmaster
At least make it so attacking blue pets triggers your combat timer. The owner should not be the one stuck in combat if he tries to fight back. It's far too easy for blues to flag and catch a gate out or bait the tamer into fighting back so they can't escape when the pet killer calls in backup.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
At least make it so attacking blue pets triggers your combat timer. The owner should not be the one stuck in combat if he tries to fight back. It's far too easy for blues to flag and catch a gate out or bait the tamer into fighting back so they can't escape when the pet killer calls in backup.

It all started from glutts proposing no recall with murder counts !

wreckognize

Grandmaster
all trolling aside tho, this is the second worst idea i've ever heard. Unless I'm remembering correctly that OSI made npc humanoids give murder counts at some point, which would make this the third worst idea i've ever heard. Right next to making npc humanoids give murder counts and trammel.

Young Star

Grandmaster
Pet murder counts would be stupid. It is a simple fix to close the loophole with added murder counts to tamed animals. Attacking tamed pets just needs to follow the same aggression laws as other actions towards another innocent player does.

It all started from glutts proposing no recall with murder counts !

This is part of it but the loophole being exploited doesn't depend on murder counts. The pet killer can still escape through gates if they want as long as they have no counts. If the tamer fights back it doesn't matter if they have counts or not, they are in combat.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Added notoriety rules for disallowing anyone with a recent pet kill to recall when attacked??

This sounds like just the edge eqms needs to take down the $ guild, once and for all!

So i'm sure it will be implemented in a couple days....