Kristobani's (aka Tearloch's) Smith BOD Trading List

Tearloch

Grandmaster
OK, I am finally getting around to making a list of the Smith BODs that I currently have. I am not "actively" collecting for any LBODs, but I am in the market for a 120 Smith PS (so I probably won't part with those easily).

I decided to just post my spreadsheet instead of trying to list them all out. I have been hording for a while without doing much with them.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5dLK8VeVx7Dd2VnLUdIRjB0S0U/view?usp=sharing

Let me know if I have something you need. We can try to work something out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fattson

Grandmaster
OK, I am finally getting around to making a list of the Smith BODs that I currently have. I am not "actively" collecting for any LBODs, but I am in the market for a 120 Smith PS (so I probably won't part with those easily).

I decided to just post my spreadsheet instead of trying to list them all out. I have been hording for a while without doing much with them.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5dLK8VeVx7DTlJPc2R4OTJETGc/view?usp=sharing

Let me know if I have something you need. We can try to work something out.
Which 120 bods are you working?

Tearloch

Grandmaster
Which 120 bods are you working?
The only one I have the LBOD for is 15X Copper Plate, but I don't have any smalls for it. When I said "working on", I really meant ones I should work on, and likely would not trade. But it you have any of the smalls for that set, I would be interested in trading for them.

Fattson

Grandmaster
I've got your tunic, arms, gorget, and legs. :)

I will happily trade all four for your 20x verite legs and your 20x gold gorget.

PC Loadletter

Journeyman
You have got mad excel skills. Any chance you can share the spreadsheet so we can organize our own stuff this way?

I'd happily trade to help you on your way but I don't have anything that would help you get 120bs.

Tearloch

Grandmaster
You have got mad excel skills. Any chance you can share the spreadsheet so we can organize our own stuff this way?

I'd happily trade to help you on your way but I don't have anything that would help you get 120bs.
I will try to remember to upload it to Google Docs in the next few days.

Fattson

Grandmaster
The only one I have the LBOD for is 15X Copper Plate, but I don't have any smalls for it. When I said "working on", I really meant ones I should work on, and likely would not trade. But it you have any of the smalls for that set, I would be interested in trading for them.
I've got your tunic, arms, gorget, and legs. :)

I will happily trade all four for your 20x verite legs and your 20x gold gorget.
Interested?

Fattson

Grandmaster
Hey man. Still interested in this possible trade.

Tearloch

Grandmaster
OK. I will try to get my BODs from the last couple of week organized to see what I have, then get back to you. I know I pulled a couple of good smalls recently, but don't remember what they were. I have about 70-80 BODs in a pile that I have to sort out.

Fattson

Grandmaster
OK. I will try to get my BODs from the last couple of week organized to see what I have, then get back to you. I know I pulled a couple of good smalls recently, but don't remember what they were. I have about 70-80 BODs in a pile that I have to sort out.
I legit have nightmares about sorting through piles of bods. It's awful.