WTS Leach 1194 red Dono hue meta egg

Status
Not open for further replies.

ee am Dat

Adept
It's dyed with one of the 15k dono dyes. I'd like to take offers. I'll working on a butler. So if you have the 17k dono for him. I'd take that since it's all I need anyway

ee am Dat

Adept
I agreed to your price. But you're a whiney lil girl and I can refuse service to anyone. This guy is just mad cause he forgot to stable his dono dyed meta drag. I am banned in discord but that has nothing to do with selling/buying. It was for pointing out the obvious to someone who didn't appreciate it much.

vagelisv

Grandmaster
Whiney lit girl? For keeping my word? Ok enough with you.

Just to clarify again your speculations, this is not my meta you trapped. I own a perfectly fine ghost color one called Rocco. Lots of guys in the shard can verify. Just wanted to dye it.

Again, bad seller... Also if he tells you that color is off vendor, he is lying. The dye is available right now.

ee am Dat

Adept
Nope. The original owner contacted me and I'm saving it for him till he can afford it. Only refused that other kid cause he was pushy and kinda an ass. So i told him id agree to his ridiculously low offer if he put the gold in dono. Same price..just different currency. He threw a huge fit over that cause he was in a rush. youre on my time. Not the other way around

Some One

Master
Nope. The original owner contacted me and I'm saving it for him till he can afford it. Only refused that other kid cause he was pushy and kinda an ass. So i told him id agree to his ridiculously low offer if he put the gold in dono. Same price..just different currency. He threw a huge fit over that cause he was in a rush. youre on my time. Not the other way around
Your selling it to this guy? @Mitch05. Unfortunate how he lost it,your a good man to return it to him (even at a profit).

Some One

Master
This is what had happened to Mitch:

Hey fam just looking for some input.

I have been away from UO for about a year because my laptop broke and had to wait to get it fixed. last night was my first night on and everything was working great. I grabbed my summoning ball from my bank and went to attach it to my meta at the stables. as soon as I claimed him my UO client crashed. I tried to log back in immediately but each time would only allow me to type my password then would boot me once it tried to log me in. I tried several times before I had to leave for work but unfortunately I ran out of time. since I've gotten back home I have reinstalled UO. I am.able to connect for 5 - 10 minutes at a time it seems, sometimes a little longer. but my issue is that my meta is now gone. I'm wondering if anyone knows if this is a viable reason to have him replaced or what I can do to get him back as it wasent an in game situation that caused me to lose him but instead a crash of some sort. my goal is to just get him back and stabled until I can get the issue I have staying logged in cleared up. thanks for any input.

take care

Status
Not open for further replies.