Leaving UO. Giving away all my stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
IF you'd like to do a house drop event, staff could assist with this. Always fun for everyone!

As people have stated i would suggest keeping some stuff, about 90% people return to UO FOREVER at some time or another.

IT could even be higher than that.

We hate to see people go!

Dj Double D

Grandmaster
Yeah dont give it away, liquidate the shinies you dont need, bank the checks, and raffle off the real estate. With a couple of newbie player hookups in there..
Im in the market for deco btw, just throwing that out there ;)
+11 for creative exit (temporary) and throwing it out to the community for ideas!

Godsrage

Grandmaster
you can take the break from UO and do what Shane said to do so take a break but keep some stuff so when you do come back it there for you to use i know when i left the old Uo all i could do is think of all the fun i had i can not go back here you can come back and it will all was be here for you to have fun and play with friend so don't do nothing you would regret brother

Athrez

Grandmaster
Don't make rich people more richer if they don't deserve it.. help new players with the stuff that you planning to give away. :) Give to people who probably will give it back to you if you decide to start playing again one day.

Probably the best thing would be not to give anything away.. just refresh your accounts once in a while and play WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE PLAYING. I don't understand why people "quit" games, when they can just take a break and play once in a while when they can and feel like to. My breaks have lasted sometimes YEARS (army time etc.) but here I'm still playing when I got free time and feel like adventuring the land of Sosaria!

SKII

Expert
When my uo life started to now, I still love this game , that will not be change !

Maybe one day u will come back this game , even in this server or not :)

Take care your self
maybe one day you get a news from this game even a video or a msg or anythings

If you still want to share your staff just random give some one who you meet at game is better than a event or any things , haha beacuse a group will get all your staff out , so a single player who live in game is not any chance to get on you,

Good luck friend .

On me I want started at 0 and when u get any things special you will feel great , that is why I'm still playing uo ,but At Uo the better things is you can meet a great great friend who gonna share his staff with you and gonna parter with you , And not going do bad things to you

Kernel

Adept
Don't give away your stuff.. One day, maybe, you'll come back and restart everything from nothing it's really hard. :|

But.. If you wanna leave, do an event like @Shane suggested.

Cack

Grandmaster
Have I broken any rules? Them banning me would just be covering up the obvious I've pointed out. People love money and do anything for it, and Shane knows people are willing to pay $100 for fancy colored mask. You don't need donation shops to run a shard, plenty of servers have lasted longer than UOF without donation shops, because their players donate because they like the shard not because they want something in return.
does he have a gun to their head making them donate? No?
Then shut the fuck up and mind your own business.
What you're doing borders on staff harassment/slander.

tl/dr Get out.

Cack

Grandmaster
Borders on it but does not touch it. "Then shut the fuck up and mind your own business."
oh so now you're all about rules....is there anything illegal about operating this shard and accepting donations to keep it running?

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
It's not illegal but greedy.

Zuka u insufferable kind person shut up. This kind of shit is probably the most annoying thing to read.

"abloooblooo someone is making money from a good idea sniff sniff how unfair and greedy"

If you want to argue about capitalism or greed or whatever fuck off to wallstreet or corporate America not some guy who took his passion and turned it into a job for himself and others.

Like seriously kid, get the fuck out of here. Go get a job and stop commenting on shit you have zero understanding or knowledge of.

You're an idiot.

Kael-Sp

Novice
There is nothing wrong with a donation shop. People like their UO bling. As long as there isn't pressure to contribute, items don't affect pvp or staff showing blantant favors towards big donators then really who gives a shit?

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Oh so UOR doesn't have 400 on at all times along with amazing staff...hrm weird

lol nope that place is damn near a ghost town. They are well known for faking their shit.

Pretty sure someone went around with tracking and checked the map and found like 50 players actually doing anything.

It's a trash shard. You should go play it.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
I mean really max clients EVER for them is 630. And they have 400+ online at all times.

I'm laughing IRL at how stupid you must be to see that and be like 'yup sounds legit!'

Kael-Sp

Novice
Donation items get people ahead and make it so they don't have to put in any effort into making gold.

People can still buy items from the EA store and resell if they want for gold. Players have been doing it since day one with EBAY and now just use one of the many black market gold stores. Whats the diff?

Dj Double D

Grandmaster
That list of people whom Jesus will damn in Zukas sig kinda sounds like some boss guild names....
"The Fornicators"
"The Backbiters"
"The Covetous"
"Whoremongers"
"All Liars"
Btw whats a whoremonger, a pimp or a prostitutes steady customer?

Status
Not open for further replies.