WTS LEGENDARY BLACKSMITH HAMMER.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
View attachment 3774

Rumor has it , these are going to have a lot added to them very soon.

This auction will tell us what these are really worth.

s/b 25k

b/o none

Auction will end 24 hours after the last bid is placed.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
LOL. I don't even know what it does.. But I'll not only post S/B but I'll be ridiculous... and bid 100k :p

funny shit, but yea it will basically be used for end game crafting of rares ect, takes hammer shards to make this hammer about 10 of them i believe?

and those sell for 20-25k atm??? (not certain )

so 100k might be a steal anyways!

HIGHEST BID STEELSEXI @ 100K

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
It's funny that would be the starting bid since most people attempt and usually do sell a single shard (takes 10 to make a hammer) for 25k-50k

crazy-horse

Master
Dammit. Ever since I was a young lad running around in to forests outside Britain, avoiding strange people with red names just like me mum said to, I've always dreamed that one say I would own a Legendary Blacksmith Hammer.

It's funny that would be the starting bid since most people attempt and usually do sell a single shard (takes 10 to make a hammer) for 25k-50k

i heard paws has been giving out their shrieking children when they make a sale,buy,trade.

like the gypsies did with the dogs in the movie snatch.

crazy-horse

Master
Its not the price so much as the annoying raises. If it were the same people that existed at the start.. sure. But it should have been sold already! lol
And irs been a bad day. was out buying power scrolls only to have a thief steal them before I was done. Yeah, cry with me :)

Its not the price so much as the annoying raises. If it were the same people that existed at the start.. sure. But it should have been sold already! lol
And irs been a bad day. was out buying power scrolls only to have a thief steal them before I was done. Yeah, cry with me :)

soon you can get one of those paws hand me down children with dyslexia and it can do the farming for you.
just keep an eye on it so it doesnt steal