Long time UO player onboard

Dianne A

Hello, I played UO back in the day when Felucca was the only shard (just pre-Trammel era) but eventually stopped soon after the introduction of Malas. It was about that time when the balance of the game shifted to gold and item hoarding rather than PvE and PvP. For me, an old school player, the thrill was gone when acquisition took over. That being said, I love playing on UO Forever because it reminds me of why I started playing in the first place.
My main character on UO: Forever is Tahtay, with a couple of other support characters. Took me two months to finally find an affordable Spellbook so I could make recall runes! LOL Up to that point, I was everywhere, rediscovering my old lands on foot. I have since placed a little 7x7 (floor only) and am selling recall scrolls to anyone that would have appreciated that sort of head-start in the game. Being a member of the New Player Guild, I haven't really socialized yet, but time is precious and so far my characters aren't developed enough to be much use to an active, social or ball-busting guild. Glad to be here and hope to get to know others while I familiarize myself with all the differences brought to the server by talented developers. Expect my donations as I am able.