WTB Looking for House!

GaNjAsTyLe

Neophyte
Hi, i played fews months ago, but i ended up when i cannot find spot for my house. I saved 120K for deed but there were no place for me. (And then someone screwed me, forced me to sold it, than just laghed said out of luck and i quit)

So now, i want to buy a house.

Prefer 2Story Log Cabin

other options: 2story villa, large house with patio

Post bids, i dont have money yet but i'll save up soon...

Last edited by a moderator:

Bunnky

Grandmaster
I have a nice spot that can maybe fit that size. I'll pm you when I'm home to show you, hopefully it's still there.

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Ah, apologies. I thought you said you had a deed, but couldn't find a spot. I'm sure if you go in IRC and ask around you could find something nice.

Nanashi

Grandmaster
I think you should save up for one and buy the deed but if you have enough cash use the house placement tool. I know a good spot to place a log cabin or two if you wanna check it out. I believe if you tried to buy one from someone they might sell it to you for a price a bit higher than what you bought it for.

Nanashi

Grandmaster
I'll get with ya later this evening. For now just keep lookin, I've a bunch of spots available due to idocs.

Nanashi

Grandmaster
Slang term for free S*$%@ when a house falls. Or "In danger of collapsing" House or plot that has not been refreshed in a long.....period of time.