WTS Lotto Boxes! 30k! SOLD OUT

penguinfun

Neophyte
Hello all,

I've just launched my new vendor house (PM if you'd like a spot) and to celebrate, I've set up a vendor with lotto boxes! There are 30 of them in the series, and each one costs 30k.

Prizes:
- Animal Taming Skill Scroll
- 105 Carpentry Scroll
- Statues
- Crafting Skill Scrolls (several types)
- Vanqs, Fort/Invul Armour
- Deeds with 250 regs
- Deeds with ingots
- And more!

There will also be a second chance drawing, so if you don't win anything the first time, you could still win the second. Each locked box has a book inside with a chest number and a "secret phrase". After all 30 boxes are sold, I'll pick a chest number at random, and award the person with the matching book a "just getting warmed up" hat. It's blessed, and undyed.

I'm located in the Bog of Desolation (near Covetous) on the east side. I'll also be gating from the bank shortly. Hope to see you there!

View attachment 4890

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Even though there's no evidence to suggest that this is a scam vendor,

I would still like to warn users that there is no real rule against scamming in this fashion, and I would also advise not buying any lotto from users with only a small amount of forum posts, and otherwise no credibility on the forums!

penguinfun

Neophyte
Even though there's no evidence to suggest that this is a scam vendor,

I would still like to warn users that there is no real rule against scamming in this fashion, and I would also advise not buying any lotto from users with only a small amount of forum posts, and otherwise no credibility on the forums!

I don't spend much time on the forums, which is why I don't have much credibility on here. During the time recently when all the IDOCs were falling, I was able to get a lot of items from the houses that fell. So many, that I didn't have a place to store them. I bought the house next door to mine, and put up lotto boxes with high quality items in them to start to deplete some of the items that I collected.

I can assure you, every single box has a vanq or fort/invul armour in it. Buy a single one and see for yourself. I'm active in the game, and scamming would ruin my reputation, and that's not something I'm interested in.

Bunnky

Grandmaster
I'm absolutely flabbergasted ANYONE would throw a taming ss in a random box and throw it out for 30k.

You could EASILY sell it for.. 5x that amount.. So easily..

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Tapatalk

penguinfun

Neophyte
I'm absolutely flabbergasted ANYONE would throw a taming ss in a random box and throw it out for 30k.

You could EASILY sell it for.. 5x that amount.. So easily..

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Tapatalk

Well that's exactly what happened. In fact, it's in box #24, so congrats to whoever ends up getting that. That's the beauty of the lottery, you could get it in one box, or it could take you much longer. It's really all just luck.

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
Just found a Taming Scroll +1, then a red killed me and took it. Was it worth anything?

Edit: Sorry for off topic, I tried to delete and couldn't figure out how.

penguinfun

Neophyte
All the lotto boxes have been sold, and the second chance winner is #6

PM me on the forums to claim your prize.

Thanks to all that participated!