Lower Risk High reward

Weland

Grandmaster
So this macro requires a few setup steps which I'll be making a video to show how to set the steps up for newer non macro building peeps. I took part from @RAVE GL's Magery/Resist macro and had assistance from @halygon so I can not take credit for this one other than it being my brain child.

The idea is you recall to the front of your house were you have a secure chest with regs in it.

1) You run a restock command which puts all regs back into the box that you have on you and any fish steaks.
2) You pull 25x each reg for required spell based on magery level +2 of each reg for recalling and 1 fish steak.
3) You recall to your desired macroing spot and eat a fish steak if hungry
4) You cast desired spell based on magery level x amount of times (ideally the 0 to 24 would cast 25 times but it didn't quite work out that way, but because you restock then redraw regs it's not really a loss)
5) Loop will cause you to return to your house and keep going.

Requirements:
4x organizers
1x Mana Drain
1x Invis
1x Mana Vamp
1x Restock (Make sure the stack button is checked or it will create several individual stacks which will break the other organizers after a few runs)

1x chest with regs you can reach when recalling back to your house

Macro:

useobject 0x40abb9e4 ////Recalls to the front of my house////
waitforgump 0x554b87f3 15000
replygump 0x554b87f3 17
pause 4000
useobject 0x40ce70f7 ////////Opens my reg Chest//////
pause 1000
organizer 'Restock Chest' //////Moves extra regs from fizzles to dump bag////
pause 4000
/////////////////////Moves regs based on magery level from reg box ///////////
if skill 'magery' < 62
organizer 'Mana Drain'
elseif skill 'magery' < 66
organizer 'Invis'
elseif skill 'magery' < 100
organizer 'Mana Vamp'
endif
pause 4000
/////////////////Recalls to dungeon spot //////////////////
useobject 0x40abb9e4
waitforgump 0x554b87f3 15000
replygump 0x554b87f3 5
pause 4000
for 0 to 24
if skill 'magery' < 100
if @injournal 'insufficient mana'
clearjournal
useskill 'meditation'
while mana < maxmana
endwhile
else
if skill 'magery' < 30
headmsg 'Buy more skill!'
stop
elseif skill 'magery' < 45
cast 'bless' 'self'
pause 1000
elseif skill 'magery' < 55
cast 'mana drain' 'self'
pause 1000
elseif skill 'magery' < 75
cast 'invisibility' 'self'
pause 1000
elseif skill 'magery' < 100
cast 'mana vampire' 'self'
pause 1000
else
headmsg 'Magery complete!'
stop
endif
endif
endfor

Weland

Grandmaster
Also once I figure out how to put recall scrolls into rune books with a macro I'll be making one for Alchy and healing.

Weland

Grandmaster
Side note I've been running this on my mage that I'm leveling to become a meta mage from 56 (fizzled a few times on recalls for a few points so I recommend manually getting to 58ish) to 100 magery and as of this morning 93 resist. I've died 3 or 4 times and netted a loss of roughly 20 of each reg if that. It may take longer than just sitting in a dungeon with 500+ regs but you don't have nearly the loss if you die and because you are staying full the degraded gains from being hungry.

prong

Neophyte
Also once I figure out how to put recall scrolls into rune books with a macro I'll be making one for Alchy and healing.

Hey. You can use something like this:

if not findalias 'runebook'

promptalias 'runebook'

endif

movetype 0x1f4c 'backpack' 'runebook' 'any' 0 0 0 '1'

Weland

Grandmaster
Really I'll have to test that when I get home. I have a shorter version of this if you just want to macro Mana Vamp since Drain and Invis takes little to no time.