Lowerping no longer working?

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
I'm an Aussie player and I hadn't logged in for about a week. When I came back last week from the Easter break my lowerping would no longer work when loading UO via razor?
My brother doesn't have this problem, only I do. The techies at lowerping don't know either.

Anyone else finding problems with lowerping? I can't really play without it due to 320 ping.

Reinstalling lowerping didn't work.

Guards

Novice
Me and my mate are both currently using lowerping from aus. Works fine for us.

Does it just not come up with "Tunnel found" when logging on?

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
Lowerping connects. I load razor with no problems. I then proceed to log in uoforever and it instantly comes up with cannot connect to ultima. It's as if lowerping cuts off the internet connection. Also lowerping registers the client as it says game tunnel found.

Then if I close lowerping and reopen at UO Client UOF works.. But I'm lagged.

Guards

Novice
Lowerping connects. I load razor with no problems. I then proceed to log in uoforever and it instantly comes up with cannot connect to ultima. It's as if lowerping cuts off the internet connection. Also lowerping registers the client as it says game tunnel found.

Then if I close lowerping and reopen at UO Client UOF works.. But I'm lagged.

Have you re-authenticated the key? That's what happens to me If I don't authenticate after moving to a new computer. Click on Members Area and then the edit button next to your authentication key and then I think it says "get a new key". Get the new key and put it in your lower ping. It takes about 15 minutes to work after a key reset.

omnom

Grandmaster
Keep persisting. I had that problem recently for 2-3 days straight and each login attempt would take 10-15 minutes due to those instant disconnects. You'll eventually get through.

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
Argh great k :(
Yeah I've got a new key. I'll try that omnom.

Otherwise I'll try it on my brothers computer to validate if it's something with my setup.

Cheers

omnom

Grandmaster
kk yeah keep at it - it's frustrating as hell but it'll eventually go (hopefully). Good luck

Guards

Novice
its defiantly the key validation if you haven't done it. I could almost guarantee it. I have done allot of computer hopping using lower ping (work, home desktop, home laptop) every move requires a new key to be generated. It sucks having to wait 15 minutes each time I change computer.

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
I've done the key validation it's not that. I also hop computers sometimes to play with my bro.

I'll fiddle around with it tonight when I get home! If not I'll try WTFast?!

omnom

Grandmaster
If you got 280 with LP you were doing it wrong. The UOF servers are in Texas, so if you select Dallas, you should ping around 210.

Sobz

Master
If you got 280 with LP you were doing it wrong. The UOF servers are in Texas, so if you select Dallas, you should ping around 210.

haven't tried LP since many months ago so i don't even remember what i chose

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
Thanks sobz!! I'll try it out as soon as I get home. They have 2 services, basic and premium. Wonder if it's faster?
I'll give u an answer soon if lowerping or WTFast being better.
Yay! I'll be able to pvp again now.

Sobz

Master
Thanks sobz!! I'll try it out as soon as I get home. They have 2 services, basic and premium. Wonder if it's faster?
I'll give u an answer soon if lowerping or WTFast being better.
Yay! I'll be able to pvp again now.

mhm so far it's better unless i was doing the configuration wrong then that's my bad! I've got premium and it seems to be doing fine. I choose AUS2 and TEXAS2 with the connections

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
Woah WTFast is amazing. It fucked my client initially and I had to reinstall which was a disaster... But since reinstalling and several hours later I'm the fastest I've ever been. It's better than lowerping. I'm 20 ping better than my bro on WTFast and he's on lowerping. Also he's on a better connection, I was 20 slower than him on lowerping. So I've improved 40 ping with premium WTFast.