M.I.B

Luer

Journeyman
I just GMed fishing and am going to start looking for M.I.Bs. When you go to fish up the chest do monsters come up like with t maps or are they fairly safe to solo?

Faytality

Staff member
a greater water elemental and a regular water ele come up. Should be good if your fisher has provo.

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
I just GMed fishing and am going to start looking for M.I.Bs. When you go to fish up the chest do monsters come up like with t maps or are they fairly safe to solo?
Normal MiBs will have one water elemental and one greater water elemental, something only UOF has. Greater water elementals hit much harder and have a deeper mana reserve than their mundane cousins and should be treated with care. Ancient MiBs will spawn two greater water elementals, so be advised. At 115+ Fishing you'll have a chance (albeit a very small one) to pull up Osiredons when fishing up MiBs; these guys replace the water elemental, and are powerful spellcasters and melee fighters (mainly because they don't have a slayer weakness).

In all cases, archery is your friend.

Fattson

Grandmaster
Normal MiBs will have one water elemental and one greater water elemental, something only UOF has. Greater water elementals hit much harder and have a deeper mana reserve than their mundane cousins and should be treated with care. Ancient MiBs will spawn two greater water elementals, so be advised. At 115+ Fishing you'll have a chance (albeit a very small one) to pull up Osiredons when fishing up MiBs; these guys replace the water elemental, and are powerful spellcasters and melee fighters (mainly because they don't have a slayer weakness).

In all cases, archery is your friend.
Fuck that. I pull up OG-don and I'm bringing in the tamer.