Macro Help

Burny

Neophyte
I'm training provo at the bard table. I keep running into an error where I get a sys message "Target cannot be seen." I don't know whats causing it, but i suspect its someone who is training peacemaking..? Anyhow, I want to insert an if function that ends the loop when that message is displayed. So instead of running into a 25 second timeout, it just restarts the loop from the beginning. Anyone know how to help me out with that? I understand the if function, but just don't know if there is a command to end the loop. Thanks!

Ps: I considered putting this in the macro thread but I figured its pretty much a newbie question.

Young Star

Grandmaster
Are you targeting a specific monster? If that one dies or is out of range you will get that error. It shouldn't have any thing to do with someone else being there.

Young Star

Grandmaster
Your instrument break? It was probably asking which instrument to play once the first broke. Since it had the target cursor up for something else it messed up when your script tried to target the mob. Change that to use type and buy a handful of the same instrument.

MANKRIK

Grandmaster
If there is a "Wait for Target" command in the macro, right click it, Edit Timeout, and change that to 1 instead of the default 30.