magery

I'm having trouble raising my magery. It's at 62.9 and I'm doing a macro using bless and cunning on myself. My med and evaluation is going up but not magery

Guwap

Grandmaster
Cast mana drain, invis, or maybe ebolt with gheal macro. The spells you're using are too low circle for gains.

Ok now in having trouble again I was invisibility and it was working. It stopped going up so I started mana vamp and still nothing. Idk what else I can use to make it go up. I have 67.7

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
Ok now in having trouble again I was invisibility and it was working. It stopped going up so I started mana vamp and still nothing. Idk what else I can use to make it go up. I have 67.7
Please use some numbers or statistics to explain "stopped going up".

Like other veterans have said check ur real total skill points and be fed. Also train in a quiet dungeon if u cast invis helps a lot.

Lexington

Grandmaster
Like Karl said... check to make sure your (real) skill totals are not at the 700 skill cap. If they are you need to mark a skill down so magery will rise.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
I'm at 700 but I have some skills set down. I was by the mage shop doing the spells in brit. And no I have not ate anything

Pick the 7 skills you want to raise and set them to up, set all others down. You probably have some marked down that are at 0 if you click 'show real'.