Main Guild Populations

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
One thing about the auto kick, is it's accounts. So if you have 4 chars in one guild and you haven't played two for 90 days, they aren't kicked because your other two chars had logged on. So all characters on that account in the guild have to be inactive for 90 days.

I regularly remove inactive characters after 4 months or so as all GMs should do but some just like seeing that big number no matter if it's realistic or not.

But I'm curious, what's the message or point of this?

One thing about the auto kick, is it's accounts. So if you have 4 chars in one guild and you haven't played two for 90 days, they aren't kicked because your other two chars had logged on. So all characters on that account in the guild have to be inactive for 90 days.

I regularly remove inactive characters after 4 months or so as all GMs should do but some just like seeing that big number no matter if it's realistic or not.

But I'm curious, what's the message or point of this?

There is not point to this. Its a stupid post that is only going to have a negative follow-up in 90 days.

Can you imagine new players coming across this post, and seeing, as it will be inevitable, the massive amount of player numbers in these guilds Tank after the first 90 day kick goes into affect? This thread is simply going to shed negative light on the server and has no purpose being in the General section IMO.

drasked

Grandmaster
2E6GJCn.png

The fact the person who created this thread, is liking posts within it just promoting their own opinion of their own guild shows that this thread is stupid and has already derailed from its purpose of simply 'just providing statistics'.

Grug'Bug

Adept
i do this anyway,
but i definitely wish that it was easier to manage guilds, like, group kicking, adding notes in character name section to tie to a cord profile, etc
we are all doing this with spreadsheets now, would be fantastic if it could be done in game

Last edited:

Young Star

Grandmaster
Isn't that number based on guilded characters? I am sceptical that it is tallying unique accounts in the guild roster menu.

If so lets also assume each player has at least 2 accounts with a guilded character. Call it 2.5 average. Roster#/2.5~Unique players.

JackPalance

Master
We also have to constantly go through and kick inactive members and TBH the interface for it is...well, like an interface from 1997. What is a guild bank? I have looked for tools online that would help manage things like that and the Pickens are pretty slim

Grug'Bug

Adept
We also have to constantly go through and kick inactive members and TBH the interface for it is...well, like an interface from 1997. What is a guild bank? I have looked for tools online that would help manage things like that and the Pickens are pretty slim

This is mex jack. I had a guild bank suggestion a while back, that would track additions, gms could control who made withdrawals. And send spending reports to members. Tofu promptly tried to take credit for it, but it never got attention anyway

Jazzy Jay

Master
Isn't that number based on guilded characters? I am sceptical that it is tallying unique accounts in the guild roster menu.

If so lets also assume each player has at least 2 accounts with a guilded character. Call it 2.5 average. Roster#/2.5~Unique players.

Exactly. $ and Power and Vanq and Stank or whatever, they have each own like 10 accounts with 7 characters each. That’s at least 700... my calculations brings this thread to ——> F A K E NEWS BRRRAAAAAAAA!

Someone smell an onion in here?