Make IDOCs non-killer areas

drinn

Grandmaster
Oh I know it works lol, not saying it was worth it. Just stating it's possible. This method would only get you runes to the houses. From there toons would need to be set up for timers.

But you do help crush the idea people are scripting it or "using easyuo". So /thread

Sent from my SM-G900P

Ya I know the sectioning is the most difficult and boring work in IDOCing.

But then again if you are well-grouped it doesnt need much of time to do the work once per week. Then you just check books etc...

You can cut the current map to like 7 zones, where each zone run takes like from 1,5h to 2h with marking the runes.

IDOC_map.jpg

Cack

Grandmaster
You asked.

The meaning of a sentence is its truth conditions: What it would take for it to be true.

The existence of white unicorns would satisfy the truth conditions of the sentence unicorns are white.

But the satisfaction of a sentence's truth conditions is not its meaning. Its truth conditions alone are its meaning.

As such, the fact that unicorns don't exist doesn't affect the meaning of the sentence unicorns are white.

Now.

You asked how I knew that some people use EasyUO on this server.

A few posts later, I said that it doesn't matter whether people actually are using EasyUO on this server because Strigo and I were discussing the meaning of a sentence.

In accordance with what I just explained, the question of whether there actually are, or aren't, players using EasyUO on this server doesn't affect the truth conditions of the sentence.

Consequently, the question of whether there actually are, or aren't, players using EasyUO doesn't affect the meaning of the sentence.

Therefore, the question was irrelevant to the meaning of the sentence, which was the topic of the discussion between Strigo and me.
You should've stopped at the other one.....

SomeGuy

Adept
easyUO private section has a nice idoc script.. shit even the public section has a script that will find the idoc and screenshot its location. its an 18 year old "wizard" game that 90% of the people script pvp, why wouldnt you use a script to find an idoc too?

halygon

Grandmaster
easyUO private section has a nice idoc script.. shit even the public section has a script that will find the idoc and screenshot its location. its an 18 year old "wizard" game that 90% of the people script pvp, why wouldnt you use a script to find an idoc too?
EUO is expressly banned for use on this shard, that is a pretty good reason why not to use it.

girana

Grandmaster
Also your idea would need a LOT of reagents. Let's say server has 1200 houses and you run the script once per day its like 37,2k recall reagents per month lol for 1 recall reg. That would mean a lot of money in-game, which you reduce from the IDOC loot income. Not really worth it.

why u would run the macro once per day ?

drinn

Grandmaster
but you dont need to check all 1500 once a day lol

That's the trick in there, but if you wanted to control the whole map by using that method that guy showed here... it could provide some interesting data for sure. Big data of how this map is working for houses.

But there is no reason to do it. Costs too much and takes too much of your time.

Cheapsuit

Master
Did you just admit that you're an EasyUO VOP member? :)