Make Tailsman's Sellable

i think there should be a solution, maybe using a gold sink item who permit to change the bound of the talisman to a different char?
PS. the most important issue about talismans right now for me is they look like ogres on sallos!!!! i want it fixed!! plsplspls

Last edited by a moderator:

parsnip

Grandmaster
Personally i feel its an oversight by staff to make the relics/talisman not resellable. Talisman/relics won't be wasted away rotting on characters people don't play, you create a talisman relic leveling market, similar to what asshat does with metapets. Why would you allow 25mil pets to be traded that instabond? I can run 3 tamers and use the same metapet for all 3 as its instabonded at trade. I'm glad they made metapets tradeable because i would of been stuck with a lvl 5 a long time ago, i realized it wasn't for me was able to trade sell it and get my money back. People should have the same freedom to make that decision with their talisman. You should of made a suggestion thread before making the decision to raffle it off and when staffs only counter argument is "you can make a dexxer in 2 hours" something needs to be done about it.

The presence of a metapet market isn't necessarily a good thing. Arguably it benefits those who are already rich and have the time/money/resources to acquire and level the pets. The same would most likely be true for talisman.

The metapet and talisman market shouldn't really be compared. Don't mistake @eppy's brevity for a lack of depth. Consider how many dexxers there are vs how many tamers there are. Consider how many 120 tamers there are vs 7x dexxers. A fully levelled talisman could get whored around an entire guild. Only the crazy rich guilds like $ could do that with metapets.

I think it is refreshing for a game to have difficult decisions like this. Should I take the time to level a talisman or should I not? Should I sell this relic or should I not?

I was just joshing about the raffle ;) Irrespective of trade possibilities, I would have donated it.

Derwolf

Grandmaster
For the ability to transfer

i think 1-2mil would be fair and great gold sink imo, i think at this price it would discourage people from trading relics among their own characters.

It would create a market for talisman leveling, some people love that grind others not so much ^_^

girana

Grandmaster
he is talking about

I imagine a deed off gold sink or dono vendor would work well

yes
deed for zerker 25mil
deed for def 15mil
deed for mage comes with 10mil check and a card saying "i am sorry you wasted your time".

you only able to apply these upgrade to lvl 10 talis.

Derwolf

Grandmaster
yes
deed for zerker 25mil
deed for def 15mil
deed for mage comes with 10mil check and a card saying "i am sorry you wasted your time".

you only able to apply these upgrade to lvl 10 talis.

25mil for a zerker deed + cost of talisman? that makes no sense, no one would buy a talisman if they had to pay 25mil for transfer + talisman cost

i think a deed that cost 1-2mil that allows player to trade/sell their talisman is a more feasible idea

lollo

Grandmaster
Or maybe zerker tali needs a big nerf? Zerkers Are always on top of most champs leaderboards after The arms lore change, plus fafnir, arch demon etc Are all geared towards meta dexers.
It comes too cheap and has less risk than a tamer, it should need a slight nerf

@eppy

Derwolf

Grandmaster
Or maybe zerker tali needs a big nerf? Zerkers Are always on top of most champs leaderboards after The arms lore change, plus fafnir, arch demon etc Are all geared towards meta dexers.
It comes too cheap and has less risk than a tamer, it should need a slight nerf

@eppy

nerf meta pets/relics i constantly see them dominating rdas + champs

Hehe!