Mana Potions

I understand this may have been suggested before, but we have potions for stamina, health... why not mana? Not only would it prolong several fights in player versus player, it would also be an interesting replacement for the quite useless Night Sight potion. Perhaps you can use that one's ingredients to make a mana potion or something like that, who knows. Nevertheless, might be an added bonus to being an alchemist.

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
Maybe instead they should make a trammel potion.

When you take it you trip out and think you're in trammel for 30 seconds. While "there" nobody can attack you and you're free to live your happy trammie life.

Then it wears off... and you're dead, dry looted, and $ is luring your pets away.

Now that would be a great potion!

Last edited by a moderator:

Swayze

Grandmaster

When you take it you trip out and think you're in trammel for 30 seconds. While "there" nobody can attack you and you're free to live your happy trammie life.

Then it wears off... and you're dead, dry looted, and $ is luring your pets away.

They already have this idiot

Afro Man

Grandmaster

WTF hahahaha

Deadpool

Grandmaster
I think they need to have Dick Enlargement Potions too. I know quite a few people who could use it on here! Myself included!

It may be a terrible idea, but then you get posters like this ....

... and it makes you wonder just what is the average age of this game's players. On the other hand you get responses like
This's not a sphere server emulator add these pots could be broke all game mechanics :)

to which I have to ask: can you elaborate on that a bit more so I understand? Thanks.

Weland

Grandmaster
Downside to this is it can make Meditation a no longer needed skill which can then open up mages to add alchy or Scribe just increasing their str in pvp and now we have an OP pvp class and dexers will just fade out. I don't think this would be a good idea.

Alucard

Grandmaster
later .... understand this may have been suggested before, but we have potions for stamina, health, mana... why not shrink ? )))
why not potions for pets :rolleyes: