Mark rune in house

LoverJohn

Neophyte
Hi,

Sorry, i did not found any information about it: is it possible to mark rune inside a house? I am owner but rune marking is blocked.
So, if it is not possible - what is the most safely way to enter in the house every time? :)

Thx!

Sir Angus

Novice
Mark 1 or two tiles in front of the door/teleporter so you just walk in the house. Then hide (works with 0 hiding in houses).

DingDong

Master
The safest way is to put a teleporter in front of house and one inside when costumizing it, then set security on the teleporter to owner, co owner, friends or what you want.
You can also set security on the doors in the house by just click them one and then set security.
As long as you have locked down and/or secured all stuff in the house they are safe.
Even if there is anyone in your house they cant steal any secured or lockdowns. if you havn't locked down or secured a thing in the house it will decay.
In your house you have 100% detect hidden and 100% hiding.
tbh its pretty safe to recall to house and just walk through the doors. I have never been attacked or had someone in my houses since I started here.

DingDong

Master
I think teleporters security is set to "anyone" by default, remember to click on the teleporter once after you have commited your house and then click "set security" after that choose who that will have access to the house.
If you by any chance costumize your house again later on I think the teleporters settings will be set to default again, check doors as wells if you have any that needs to be secured.
I do check once in a while just to be sure, but I have only noticed a change on the security after redesigning my house.

I usualy have doors on my house (for the looks) set to owner and then have a teleporter near the door and hid it with deco flowers or something and set the security to friends. Inside house you can have more doors and teleporters to other rooms, floors that you maybe set the security to the owner so only your account have access. You can set security to guild members also if you wish, same goes with secured chests and other things in house.