Meer Camps For Newbies and Veterinary Trainers

Hi every1,

Today I decided to train my veterinary skill. I'm using the same method for a long time "Meer Mage Swarm". But i couldnt find meer spawn here.
The method is simple : Attack ur pet to meer mage from long range. Meer Mages summon an insect swarm and have it attack you. In this way u'll train ur vet. easily. (To get rid of the insect swarm, hit yourself or ur pets with a fireball magic spell or use a torch to fend them off)

As you know, meers are blue and dont attack anyone. Newbie players can easily farm gold at meer spawns (especially meer eternal)

I forgot to add : U can train ur heal with same method.

qYAkPeF.gif
Meer Mage
500 - 600 Gold. 2 Medium Level Scrolls, Magic Items
Special: Daemon Bone Armor, Level 3 Treasure Map

VnQuYOR.gif
Meer Eternal
1000 - 1200 Gold. 2 Medium Level Scrolls, 2 High Level Scrolls, Magic Items
Special: Level 5 Treasure Map

I'm waiting for your comments. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
im not a tamer, dunno the quickest way to train up vet. But ive trained healing. Constantly trying to rez a dead bonded pet should train up vet pretty fast shouldnt it?

Nanashi

Grandmaster
It takes a while yes. I've trained mine to 80 and than played like usual not bother gming it, eventually. But to also answer your question, I don't think uof has those types of monsters in the server. The only thing close would be a lich lord and their skeletons.

amonseti

Grandmaster
I don't think uof has those types of monsters in the server. The only thing close would be a lich lord and their skeletons.

They are avalible just not implemented .. anything the client has is available on uof just needs implementation. The area (Ilshenar) in which the Meers spawned is also not available in uof but could be. I really wish it were, its the one part of UO im missing.

Smokey McCallum

Grandmaster
Best way to train vet is to get a bonded pet on an alt account or a friends bonded pet, let it die then macro rezzing on it with your tamer char. You can attempt to rez at 50 vet. Not sure about how high lore has to be but thats easy to macro to gm if needed. :}

Best way to train vet is to get a bonded pet on an alt account or a friends bonded pet, let it die then macro rezzing on it with your tamer char. You can attempt to rez at 50 vet. Not sure about how high lore has to be but thats easy to macro to gm if needed. :}

I know, i did like u say, my main purpose to help newbies.