Should Phoenix armour be mendable?

• Mendable Phoenix armour

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No Change

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Pieπ

Novice
Whats the deal with Phoenix armour? I would donate gladly if it was repairable. It has less armour and is a platinum donation, why shouldnt i be able to repair it?

AssHat

Grandmaster
why should blessed armor get any stats?

if this was the case, you would see every single person in pheonix gear or other blessed metal armor.

if you had blessed armor that didnt break and you could med thru it,,,,, wow that is the ultimate pvp gear right there.

im actually shocked its not 0 armor for a full suit, but you should be able to repair it or its indestructible!!!

this worries me with other blessed or aesthetic gear i wear on my dexxers that there blessed gear could break??

does anyone know if this is true?

Pieπ

Novice
Ok, what about mendable Phoenix armour, but with a repair limit, lets say 5 times on each piece.

AssHat

Grandmaster
i agree, i think this armor should be repairable, aka never should break.

do you want it to be medable because you wanna always wear it like clothing?

this gear is interesting now to me because i was saving for a set to always wear, but if it has a chance to break, who would ever wear/use besides a bank sitter.

what is your thinking behind being able to meditate in this suit? ive been trying to think of reasons why if the suit is 0 armor, besides not caring you have 0 armor in battle.....

lets keep this going, i cant believe you cant repair the phoenix suit, and im assuming also the ranger suit you cant meditate thru even though its leather?

AssHat

Grandmaster
also you have powder of temperment so having X amount of durability on pheonix suit you could use powder to increase the durability..... i just tried to find more info on the phoenix gear on this shard....theres not much

bradley-

Grandmaster
Ranger armor is medable and blessed.. The Pheonix armor is intended for dexers.. They used to be fairly common because they did not need to be repaired and they were blessed.. Since they made them breakable, people stopped using them. A PK macer can destroy the suit very quickly. They should be unbreakable. I don't see how the Ranger and Phoenix armor is "OP" considering the full suit gives 25 AR for the Phoenix and 19 for the Ranger (A barbed leather suit gives 32 AR)...

But, whatever..

I love it that the platinum vendor has useless items on it! Allows me to save tens of thousands of worthless platinum coins so I can just look at how shiny they are!

:D

*Edit*
The poll should be whether the armor should return to the previous status of blessed & unbreakable.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Ranger armor is medable and blessed.. The Pheonix armor is intended for dexers.. They used to be fairly common because they did not need to be repaired and they were blessed.. Since they made them breakable, people stopped using them. A PK macer can destroy the suit very quickly. They should be unbreakable. I don't see how the Ranger and Phoenix armor is "OP" considering the full suit gives 25 AR for the Phoenix and 19 for the Ranger (A barbed leather suit gives 32 AR)...

But, whatever..

I love it that the platinum vendor has useless items on it! Allows me to save tens of thousands of worthless platinum coins so I can just look at how shiny they are!

:D

*Edit*
The poll should be whether the armor should return to the previous status of blessed & unbreakable.

agree :/