Meta Dexie quest ended suddenly

wreckognize

Grandmaster
So, I got to about 45/100 evil souls trapped on the quest stone, then killed a few more, and it still said 45... So I went to the Statue again, and he gave me another new stone that still want's 30 vanqs...

Has anyone else had this happen? Looks like the quest just suddenly stopped working.

what MIGHT have caused the quest to end abruptly is that I used the faction system to imbue a pair of sandals. When I did that, it may have ended the talisman quest for some reason. It's really the only variable I can think of.

@Adam @eppy

I sent a page in game perhaps devs will solve this one, in the meantime I suggest anyone who is doing the meta quest to hold off on using either hero or evil faction abilities until the quest is finished.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
what do the staff do in this case? Will they make the player sink another 30 vanqs, or do they just come and delete the quest stones, and put a shiny berserker talisman into the players backpack? ^^ ehehe

wreckognize

Grandmaster
To be honest I probably broke the statue when I sank all those Vanq +5/+15 bows and krysses I bought yesterday off @carsomyr

Statue be like
shocked-statue.jpg