Meta Dexxer Talisman loosing exp

Mitzal

Novice
Received message that read something like you feel and icy chill as your talisman looses power . I had not died I was no where near a house i had any permissions on can someone please explain what that message means and what i can do not to loss exp on my level one defense talisman ?

halygon

Grandmaster
Received message that read something like you feel and icy chill as your talisman looses power . I had not died I was no where near a house i had any permissions on can someone please explain what that message means and what i can do not to loss exp on my level one defense talisman ?
It means that your talisman is in a cooldown. You must have removed it recently (even slightly sliding it off your paperdoll when double clicking it can do the job).

Turner13

Grandmaster

It's to stop people from macroing killing mobs in their house. You must have been on the steps of a house or under the wing of a tower. You don't lose XP for this anymore but you don't gain any either, but the message still pops up.