WTS Meta Pet Leveling

mikeabd

Master
Hello All,

I am going to offer meta leveling services, I can only raise dragons to level 6 (115 taming). Pricing will be case by case depending on What relics you currently have on your pet, and how many levels you may want.

Please send me a PM, and just like Asshat (who is currently full up on pets to level), I have no problem with Eppy banning if I were to cheat someone.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Hello All,

I am going to offer meta leveling services, I can only raise dragons to level 6 (115 taming). Pricing will be case by case depending on What relics you currently have on your pet, and how many levels you may want.

Please send me a PM, and just like Asshat (who is currently full up on pets to level), I have no problem with Eppy banning if I were to cheat someone.

GOOD TO see another player in this trade .

I am sure there is a demand for pet lvling thing .

At least give your credentials . Who is your tamer ? which guild ? etc

@eppy

Bump for possible good service, only issue is insurance (not collateral). Do you have any pets w/ full relics to offer in case u lose ours?
Best wishes,
BlandSand/Dangles Shamely + crew

mikeabd

Master
Hello,

My tamer is Nefarian, in werkt. As far as collateral is concerned it may be possible to work something out on a case by case basis, I have a level 6 meta with qs bloody and molten, so I wouldn't put it up for collateral. I don't see the need for it, as eppy posted stealing pets in this manner is bannable. The pet I'm leveling is collateral for payment, I don't collect the leveling fee up front.

Like I said earlier, I can discuss collateral on a case by case but the collateral will be value of pet - cost of service.

Edit: sorry it's late I mis read, as far as insurance goes I have a steed with bloody at level 4 and the above mentioned dragon. Yes this could
be used as insurance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Nasty_Girl

Apprentice
Hello to all lazy tamers out there,

I just wanted to let you know I used mikeabd (Nefarian) for leveling service, He did my level 2 meta dragon from 2-6, while he originally told me it would be about a month, it only took 15 days for him to complete my service. I negotiated for no insurance, with a lower rate, and had my dragon, which had only QS on it back and my meta stone without any issues. I highly recommend his services, he gave me updates whenever I asked, and even when I wasn't asking via skype.

Awesome ***** (5 stars) service... :)

Aside from the dude being a bit of an asshole, i constantly see him out working, so im sure its a quick turn around and worth it.

severus

Grandmaster
Hello to all lazy tamers out there,

I just wanted to let you know I used mikeabd (Nefarian) for leveling service, He did my level 2 meta dragon from 2-6, while he originally told me it would be about a month, it only took 15 days for him to complete my service. I negotiated for no insurance, with a lower rate, and had my dragon, which had only QS on it back and my meta stone without any issues. I highly recommend his services, he gave me updates whenever I asked, and even when I wasn't asking via skype.

Awesome ***** (5 stars) service... :)

If i may ask what did he charge? 2-6 in such a short time is staggering, I think it took me 1 month from 1-6 and 1 month from 6-7 :)

mikeabd

Master
I'll let them respond if they want to how much was charged, but it fluctuates depending on relics current level etc.

mikeabd

Master
Yeah steed xp between 5-7 gp/xp they level quite slowly it's likely 1.5 months for all that. I've refined the pricing a bit since then, you would have been quoted at 5, or 12.5mil instead of 14.

Last edited by a moderator:

lollo

Grandmaster
Well levelling the steed is expensive, it's 200000x worse than levelling a dragon honestly. I did all my meta dragon levelling and gave up on the steed after 2 days. Asshat is taking care of it now and it's gonna be lvl 6 soon

mikeabd

Master
Update: I have a client for meta dragon, can still accept a steed. Thanks also willing to line up next client