Meta pet relic order question

All
I have a question or am seeking others thoughts on which order to obtain relics for my two metas; also versus whether to get 120 taming PS first.

I have :
- lvl 6 dragon with Noxious blood
- lvl 4 steed with Paralytic venom
-115 taming

I have a couple mil in the bank, and if liquidated some things, could easily have enough for a Bloody talons or molten breath.
My question is this:
Do i save up for the ridiculous amount for 120 taming PS? Is a lvl 7 dragon worth saving up for, as opposed to adding Bloody talons and/or molten breath? Or is a Quicksilver the way to go, before 120 taming? The 120 PS and Quicksilver are both super expensive of course; should I save up and get one of those first...or would a Bloody relic on the steed first be worth it so I could basically max it out as it makes its way to lvl 6?

Just thought i would seek others advice before i drop a ton of cash. I am assuming the answer is save either Quicksilver or 120 taming but truly have no idea which is the best way to go.

Any and all help/advice is appreciated

parsnip

Grandmaster
Caveating the fact that I am relatively new to the meta tamer game, I would:
1. Save up for Bloody and put it on steed as it is a pain to level without it
2. Save up for QS, it is amazing - Grab a Molten if you see a good deal
3. Save up for 120 Taming - Grab other relics if you see good deals

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
imo...get a quicksilver. it shreds through mobs once its leveled up, making it faster to farm. i dont have experience with a steed yet...so cant help there.

maybe others will chime in thats been in that boat already

lapj

Journeyman
I have a lvl 6 meta drag and chose relics over 120 taming. the relic damage is insane especially when QS procs. unfortunately all that experience has gone to waste because I have over 7mil xp. should have rolled over twice already(better control and skill reset) but that ain't happening for a lvl 6 dragon. with that said, I'm happy with my lvl 6 with maxed relics. and I can't see myself spending 17mil for a 120 taming scroll, I'd rather spend the gold on other stuff or if it was cheaper. I'll just have to try my luck at champs, etc... maybe I'll get one in the next 5 years.

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
I have a lvl 6 meta drag and chose relics over 120 taming. the relic damage is insane especially when QS procs. unfortunately all that experience has gone to waste because I have over 7mil xp. should have rolled over twice already(better control and skill reset) but that ain't happening for a lvl 6 dragon. with that said, I'm happy with my lvl 6 with maxed relics. and I can't see myself spending 17mil for a 120 taming scroll, I'd rather spend the gold on other stuff or if it was cheaper. I'll just have to try my luck at champs, etc... maybe I'll get one in the next 5 years.
lol totally agree. im sure a 7 with maxed out relics is the shit...but a 6 with QS maxed is still a pretty damn good farming pet.

17 mil for taming..2 for lore...another 5 more taming SS... plus a bloody talon relic (or whichever one ur missing). pretty steep cost to hit that next level.

Ionized

Grandmaster
I wouldn't worry about coons auctions. I doubt he is even selling one. He's a known liar. Fake bids. The whole nine yards.

JackPalance

Master
Thanks for the responses you all make good points; also helps you are in the somewhat the same financial spot as me. Leaning towards saving of for a QS for the dragon or Bloody for the steed (excellent point about helping it level faster)

and here i the reason for the whole post:

http://www.uoforum.com/threads/selling-120-taming-buyout-19mil.92588/

brutal.
I am right there with you. I currently have a level 6 with nearly maxed relics and I will probably stay there for the foreseable future due to the out of control 120 taming ps prices.