Meta-Pet

Strife

Master
Hey Gang,

Took a long break, but I always come back to keep the house refreshed in case an update peeks my interest. Sure enough, the Meta pets are now out and they have peeked my interest lol. If anyone could explain how you obtain the egg and right to have one that would be swell. So far my search on how to obtain and start the growing period has left me with nada.

Thanks in advance.

Strife

Master
Thanks for the quick reply Dwayne. I just saw something called a "Meta Stone" on the gold sink vendor, is this required to have a Meta pet? From what I can gather the stone is used to track your pets levels as it progresses through each stage and without it, you would not know when it was going to evolve?

Also, if I purchase a meta egg and I have sufficient taming, I can hatch and grow the egg?

Thanks again!!

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster
Yeah the Meat Stone is exactly what you described. It isn't necessary to evolve the pet, but it helps knowing how many points it has til the next evolution. Also, Meta Stones will allow you to give your pet skills via Relics, which is also outlined in Adams post.

Yep, once you have the egg and the necessary taming, just double click it and it'll hatch!. They're fun :cool:

Strife

Master
Thanks Dwayne. I guess the next step is to find someone selling an Egg. I've seen them averaging from 1.5 to 3 mill thus far so hopefully I can snag one up quick.

Since they have been out for awhile now have they introduced any new ways to acquire the eggs?

Been away for the last few months with uni/work and looking to come back to check out this feature but its a bit of a draw back if its going to come at a cost of 3-3.5 mill for an egg.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yeah the Meat Stone is exactly what you described. It isn't necessary to evolve the pet, but it helps knowing how many points it has til the next evolution. Also, Meta Stones will allow you to give your pet skills via Relics, which is also outlined in Adams post.

Yep, once you have the egg and the necessary taming, just double click it and it'll hatch!. They're fun :cool:
MEAT STONE!!

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
Eggs are 3mil+ now, easy. I doubt the devs will add new ways to find them, just that people will find dragon RDA's more and more and eventually the price will lower. But still, they are a huge draw for both current & new players so I doubt the price will drop below 2mil any time in the next 6+ months.