Meta Pets training

Nukeworker

Apprentice
Ok after over 2 years I started playing UOforever again. My houses where still there btw!! Well anyway I had some cash left and got myseff a meta draagon egg
And i am in the process of training him. Can I train my meta dragon first then use relics. Or it doesnt matter? I remember training alot of pets on the great shards Antlantic and Europa utilizing some tricks . What about with these pets. I cant seem to find any detailed info how to train them??

Expendable

Master
Doesn't really matter when you apply the relics, the quicker you do the better though. Keep in mind you also need to buy a meta-stone(3mil) before applying any of the relics. --- Best bet when your starting to train your meta is find a mob that cant cure poison and has decent HP's, there's a few dungeons that are ideal, Wrong/Orc Cave/Despise

Nukeworker

Apprentice
Doesn't really matter when you apply the relics, the quicker you do the better though. Keep in mind you also need to buy a meta-stone(3mil) before applying any of the relics. --- Best bet when your starting to train your meta is find a mob that cant cure poison and has decent HP's, there's a few dungeons that are ideal, Wrong/Orc Cave/Despise
Thx alot for the fast info

Nukeworker

Apprentice
One more question I always hear train on "mobs" that means i get better training progress fighting more then one monster?

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
Mob is a colloquial expression in MMORPGs that refers to a single NPC. It's actually short for "mobile" and originated from old MUDs and was first popularized in MMOs in Everquest.

Last edited by a moderator:

Josh D

Grandmaster
Nukeworker

You need a metastone and a pet summoning ball, don't try and avoid buying these, you'll go crazy wondering how much to the next level and you cant equip relics. The summoning ball allows you to get your pet back if someone traps it in a house or boat. They go untamed after 8 hours left in the wild....so all your investment disappears without a way to reclaim it.

You can equip relics at lvl 2,4,6, and 7 (max level) Id recommend Qucksilver, Bloody, Molten, and Noxious (in that order).

Fastest way to level it up is in despise lvl 2 at first. Kill Ettins, ogres and trolls from levels 1 through 3. At level 4 I found ogre lords, deamons, and Cyclops to be the best. Level 5-7 you can basically farm as normal, just avoid paragons of certain mobs (ogre mages, balrons, etc..)

If you have any questions, feel free to pm me!

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
Nukeworker

You need a metastone and a pet summoning ball, don't try and avoid buying these, you'll go crazy wondering how much to the next level and you cant equip relics. The summoning ball allows you to get your pet back if someone traps it in a house or boat. They go untamed after 8 hours left in the wild....so all your investment disappears without a way to reclaim it.

You can equip relics at lvl 2,4,6, and 7 (max level) Id recommend Qucksilver, Bloody, Molten, and Noxious (in that order).

Fastest way to level it up is in despise lvl 2 at first. Kill Ettins, ogres and trolls from levels 1 through 3. At level 4 I found ogre lords, deamons, and Cyclops to be the best. Level 5-7 you can basically farm as normal, just avoid paragons of certain mobs (ogre mages, balrons, etc..)

If you have any questions, feel free to pm me!

This is a good way to do it. Also farming Orc cave and Orc Fort to lvl 3 is great. I flew through my lvls there. Then farmed daemons hard at lvl 4 and 5. At lvl 6 I farmed Balrons etc and I made a ton of gold for relics.

The sooner you get quicksilver the better it makes all the differance. Mobs go down fast, less healing, faster exp and higher hp mobs you can farm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk