meta talisman

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Noones gonna give away location until 90% of the server knows, and UOF is all about "the thrill of finding out yourself".

If I find anything I'll fill you in ^-^

wil3ur

Grandmaster
I still think begging, being useless from the start, should get some sort of nod here on UOF. I say let it raise luck or give a boost to meditation... or even better, a camping bonus where' there's no wait for securing your camp. I think there are ways it could be a pretty cool skill.

Rusty Hart

Grandmaster
I still think begging, being useless from the start, should get some sort of nod here on UOF. I say let it raise luck or give a boost to meditation... or even better, a camping bonus where' there's no wait for securing your camp. I think there are ways it could be a pretty cool skill.

I got blaze mask from begging. So its useful imo

Some One

Master
Well beg the gold sink vendor.I did to raise it last month,got a extra character slot deed.

TooLong

Master
Does anyone even know if the quest had been implemented? I have no issue with going and finding it on my own, but I don't want to spend hours running around UO only to find out tomorrow that they are releasing the quest this weekend.

halygon

Grandmaster
Does anyone even know if the quest had been implemented? I have no issue with going and finding it on my own, but I don't want to spend hours running around UO only to find out tomorrow that they are releasing the quest this weekend.
Not yet as of this post.

TooLong

Master
Lol. I literally just made a thread in general about this. I'll erase. Please disregard.

Any idea when it's going to be released?

halygon

Grandmaster
So what was actually released? Very confused.

Seems like nothing except the boat system?
The mechanics for nearly everything have been enabled and the ships are in. The ships are actually being fine tuned with some nice features and bug fixes.

The talismans will be released via a quest as stated in the UOF:New Age thread by Shane.

There are no further updates as of right now.

TooLong

Master
The mechanics for nearly everything have been enabled and the ships are in. The ships are actually being fine tuned with some nice features and bug fixes.

The talismans will be released via a quest as stated in the UOF:New Age thread by Shane.

There are no further updates as of right now.

Any idea when the talisman quest will be released?