Minions Moonshine

AssHat

Grandmaster
NPNRHme.png

from st pattys event, never seen this, any ifno on how many dropped? price? thanks in advance

AssHat

Grandmaster
no info anyone? so these must be uber rare or everyone has one and they are worthless.....

Ztek

Master
I have one as well, I'd be interested to know. Only seen mine and yours so far, but ill be honest I haven't been looking.

Jongi09

Master
I've got a load of these. Maybe 7/8 of them. I ran around looting them off each corpse

Willing to sell

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Jongi09

Master
If be just plucking a number out of the sky. I guess I've never seen one sell yet so I'm not sure of their value.

I got one rather strange looking one too, that rather than a bottle is the shape of a pot. Haven't seen others like it

AssHat

Grandmaster
If be just plucking a number out of the sky. I guess I've never seen one sell yet so I'm not sure of their value.

I got one rather strange looking one too, that rather than a bottle is the shape of a pot. Haven't seen others like it

i have seen these also but not many

AssHat

Grandmaster
How much you think it's worth?

no idea on these bottles, seems like small amount dropped but maybe to a deco rare hunter 50-200kish. cant see them going for more than that. i missed the event so i have no idea what corpses they dropped on or who got them.

Jongi09

Master
It seemed to me at the time that people weren't really looting them. They were throwing them at the boss because they explore like Exp pots when you do. Or just leaving them on the corpses.

I thought I'd loot those I could find in case they later became valuable

Decoy

Grandmaster
I have a bunch of these guys as well. They dropped frequently on the later wave of mobs. There was a rarer drop which I don't know who else had found (besides me) that was just a green 3 bottle (the bottles are together) drop with some unique text.