MIRC chat down?

Furync

Grandmaster
Install mIRC/Hexchat etc. and this chat will be always available for you.
I have hexchat but sort of a newbie and never got it to work. Anyone able to help me connect to #uoforever?

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
the way the server lists work on hexchat are so weird, i actually had an issue getting it working as well and it's just the way they have the server lists setup, it's not intuitive what so ever.

as for this flash mirc i'll look into it, we are most likely going to switch over to another platform soon.

U-Haul

Master
if i remember its an issue with light irc, which is what uof uses. geekshed [uof's host] needs to update adobe flash libraries as the .swf's have an expiration date]
my inner geek is showing

^_^

Grandmaster
the way the server lists work on hexchat are so weird, i actually had an issue getting it working as well and it's just the way they have the server lists setup, it's not intuitive what so ever.

as for this flash mirc i'll look into it, we are most likely going to switch over to another platform soon.

Shane, HexChat works perfect with IRC because its his primarily function, very many ppl from UOF connect to #uoforever directly with IRC (mIRC/Hexchat) client. None connect to the same IRC-network use more than once server list getting function, they add they favorite channel to auto-join list.