Missprint Titan Statue?

Aobuk

Novice
xVnjYZl.png

Just looking to see what, if anything, this is worth I've never seen a "titan" statue that looks like this one,

Ariakan99

Grandmaster
Not rare - this has been a common drop for at least the year I have been playing. Sadly statues are not worth much these days unless blaze or pure white and a desirable type - maybe 10-20k for the cyclops if your lucky.

Keltonator

Grandmaster
Not rare - this has been a common drop for at least the year I have been playing. Sadly statues are not worth much these days unless blaze or pure white and a desirable type - maybe 10-20k for the cyclops if your lucky.
Even if it's a cyclops statue that's labeled 'titan'? I've never seen that.

Even if it's a cyclops statue that's labeled 'titan'? I've never seen that.

You haven't been looking hard. These drop all the time. Just do a search in the sell section or here in the price check section and you will see plenty. Can also find a bunch on vendors around yew.

It is worth 10k-15k "if" you can find a buyer. Unless it is colored (fallon, white, blaze) it isn't really worth much or sought after.

Grisbone

Expert
Cyclops and Titans used to share the same model when they were first released (i think the Titans may have been slightly smaller though)