WTS Molten relic - 4M - cheapest on shard right now.

Owain Green

Journeyman
ye i litrely have no idea what you mean by cheapest here... Molten sells for max 3mil... S/b usually starts at 1.5... people like this are what is wrong with this server people get a drop exspect mils because its a taming item...

Owain Green

Journeyman
I just looked back 5 pages theres only 2 moltens here yours and another last one sold for 3mil... like 5th page back or soemthing

MZ3K

Grandmaster
One just sold for 2mil a couple weeks ago

And I once sold Zelda D-Port a squirrel for 2 million (true story). People over and underpay for shit. If you want to wait months, maybe you'll find someone in a pinch. If you want it this week, there are two for sale. Mine's 4, the other is 5.

Peav

Grandmaster
People are getting 1m off a single invasion for free, Don't see a reason for paying 1 mill more for a relic you want.

Lobstarr

Master
they go for 3.5-4 all day, ppl asking for 5 this week.

If people are asking for 5 this week why wouldnt you be selling to them right away? I mean, why would you make a post to sell at 4?

Oh I know why, because nobody ever offered you 5. I mean, cmon man, at least come up with better lie then a toddler would have.

At least when @Bobby123 titles his posts 'cheaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapzzzzz' its still somewhat dancing on the border of possibility that its true.

Last edited by a moderator:

MZ3K

Grandmaster
If people are asking for 5 this week why wouldnt you be selling to them right away? I mean, why would you make a post to sell at 4?

Oh I know why, because nobody ever offered you 5. I mean, cmon man, at least come up with better lie then a toddler would have.

Asking for =/= offering to pay.

It means requesting.

If youre going to go all out with a flame - and even edit it to make it more flamey as you just did - at least make sure the premise is right before you start, and then add to it.

"I mean cmon man"

Deriz

Grandmaster
My offer still stands at 2.75 mil.

I wish you the best of luck trying to get more gold than it is worth though.