Mount fatigue questions.

kolbycrouch

Master
How exactly does this mechanic work?

What I mean is, what are the factors that make it happen?

This happens to me on faction characters riding mounts. Not sure about non-faction.

Can I tell its going to happen before it kicks in?

There seems to be several faction players that have real mounts and I'm not sure I've even notice it happen to someone else.

kolbycrouch

Master
It needs to be looked at and updated based on the pvp scenario happening.
What do you mean?

The mechanic?

It just seems like other people are more than comfortable riding mounts around on factioners.

I don't know if they can tell when the fatigue will happen, or if they've just been lucky around me.

kolbycrouch

Master
yes they need to look in code and see how its work and decide if and how they gone use it for militias

Oh I see.

Yea I made a faction tamer like a couple of guys a see running around.

Never noticed them having the problem, but I'll stop after like ~30-50 screens of running around.

In some sense it's probably fair considering how much dmg the template does.

I just wish I could tell it was about to happen so I had a small window of time to do something about it.

Maybe those other guys are just really good at gauging when to recall out.

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
If it is tied to the number of steps taken, maybe they have a counter set up to let them know when they are about to run out. Not sure if that is something that can be set up in Sallos.

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
UO Stats:

STR - raises HP - let's you take more hits

INT - raises MP - let's you cast more spells

DEX - raises STAM - fucking useless because running does not drain it. literally a silent buff to characters that don't use a weapon.

Make DEX great again.

Young Star

Grandmaster
non factioners dont have mount fatigue. factioners on live mounts do. ethy mounts dont fatigue for either. you can feed your mount to get back stamina. can just be one piece though. you need like 10 chickens for a mare iirc.

Smokey McCallum

Grandmaster
Should make mount fatigue happen to anyone flagged in combat and get rid of wands as they were only introduced to stop the endless running. Put a [feedmount command that will work with ethys. Get the mechanics back to classic uo combat instead of pot wand combos and running while healing.

Shahzdamn

Adept
I havent fought one person without ATLEAST 2 houses in brit to run to.

Oh, theyre also all heal mages.

The pvp here is very immersive.

Peav

Grandmaster
If house combat system and faction mount stamina system was fixed we could see a lot of great pvp again.