My Character Went Poof!!!!!!!

Twilight Dusk

Hello i had started this shard around 4-5 days ago. I was logged in earlier today and was playing just fine when i was 'Player Killed' and i got pissed and signed out dead. So i just logged back in awhile ago to find the character on my account "Dusk Twilight" has just up and poofed. I'm not upset or anything about it it happens i understand that. i just don't want it happening to other people so i thought i would bring it too your attention and i would like some help. "I made a new character on the account and his name is {u broke me now' and i would like to be contacted if you can. (Email me at [email protected] or contact me in game i will remain online for awhile thank you for your time.

Tsavo

Master
Are all your characters gone? If so you probably put the wrong Username in. Go to

C:\Users\YOURCOMPUTERNAME\Documents\EA Games\Ultima Online Legacy\User

change your computer name. It will list your accounts, if you type in the wrong username it will auto make you a new account and it will look like all your characters are gone.

Twilight Dusk

I Have done this and i also have my accounts usernames and passwords saved so i dont forget them so something happened to it and i cant get a hold of any staff at all.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
not even sure the admins can or will help you on this one, if your character got deleted, you should change your password using the in game command ''[password'' without the quotes of course. Are you sure when you got killed and threw a childish tantrum that you didn't rage-delete the character yourself?

did you even lose anything of value? seems like a waste of time being upset over a character thats 4-5 days old dude, maybe you should just stop asking admins for assistance over tiny issues that only you could have prevented.

how many accounts do you have?

Edited for Xigam for reasons: Improper terminology.

Last edited by a moderator:

Twilight Dusk

lol yes umm i totally deleted it myself thats exactly what happened its all good now i dont even care really and i just wanted to make sure it didnt happen to anyone else...